1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

PjDF2nd New video + Info [UPDATE 27 Feb.]

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by Afiredone123, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Otase

Otase Advanced Player

Re: PjDF2nd Second Video Trailer!

So far looks pretty interesting, im really excited to know rest of the songs xD

2. Afiredone123

Afiredone123 私たちの惑星からの最後の愛の歌。

ProjectDiva.fr comfirmed and revealed 5 more modules to be in F 2nd:
    1. Infinity (Miku) (Huh? Then the song?)
    2. VF Suit (Luka)
    3. Hood Miku
    4. School Jersey (Len)
    5. Cyber Cat (KAITO)

Also, the total for all of modules are 160 modules and consist of 40 modules from PSP, 40 new modules and 80 modules from F. And Chinese marketing already make a localization of the game for Chinese. They also talked about romanization of text for Western and Asia in English. Modules of DECORATOR have been revealed too but still haven't got a name for it. The manager of PjDF2nd also interest and talked about having a project for PS4 because it's touch function has some connection to PjDA Future Tone. Here's some pictures of the event:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

Studying Media Science at Södertörn University
    Re: PjDF2nd New video + Info [UPDATE 25 Jan.]

Since Infinity is featured I think it kills the chance of having The Intense Singing in this game, same with Clover Club because of Miku Hood (too bad, I like Clover Club, but I honestly like the module more ^^). I think a Cosmo-song will be in this game though, now it's more probable with The Disappearance or a new song. Modules have thus far always been released together with their songs so if they're released without one the song might not be in (exceptions are World is Mine and Melt who got new modules, so I'm not saying it's impossible).

8 songs left, I believe Meiko will get 1 or 2 more songs and Miku will get more of course. I'll be sad if Meltdown isn't featured, I really will. We can also still hope for a trio-song. Just my small thoughts now towards the end.

4. Afiredone123

Miku Hood? I think the exact module for Clover Club is Spiritual.
    [​IMG]

Yeah, I think Gekishou will not be in cause modules are always and will stick with its song. So we can expect Disappearance or other Cosmo-P song to be in. =)

5. SodaDog

SodaDog Intermediate Player

Oh Sega, stop it with the shake it refrences.

6. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

Studying Media Science at Södertörn University

Nope, Spiritual is for Ai Kotoba, Miku Hood is for Clover Club :3

7. Afiredone123

Oh, I see. That module have clover so that's why I think it is for Clover Club. Btw, SEGA also been asked if future series will have VOCALOID from other Company to be in the game like GUMI. SEGA's answer was they could make it into the game but the songs will have to be reduced in number.

8. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

Lol, only 40 new modules. Seriously disappointed that no one else has a module for DECORATOR. It just seems a bit out of place when only Miku has one. It would've been nice to have something like from Senbonzakura. Haha, Cyber Cat Kaito actually got in! I didn't think that would happen. And I know that most people want Gekishou back but I REALLY hope having the Infinity module there means the song isn't coming back. I do not like the fast parts at all.

Ooh, they really are thinking of putting Project Diva on the PS4! I'd really like to see that. And yeah, seriously, I'm surprised they haven't used actual trio songs yet. And wow, if they can really bring other Vocaloids into the game, they really should try with Gumi! Even if it's only two or three songs with her it would be very nice to see.

9. dorothy3242

dorothy3242 Advanced Player

I'm surprised they haven't announced a song by cosMo yet.
    Still hoping for one of the last few to be by him >_<
    If they put Meteor of all songs in that means it may be possible to hope for one of his longer songs too? :D

10. Afiredone123

Maybe a chance for Bunretsu to be in F 2nd? XD

11. PSI Gaming

PSI Gaming Stressed? Don't fret!

I'm sensing a pattern here with PVs. For example, glory 3uis9 uses a sky scene like God-Tier Tune. I don't remember the others, I'll just list them when I rewatch the video (despite the fact I've already rewatched it for like five times)

Also, I really hope that DECORATOR PV is still in beta because I want each of them to have a module.

List of similarities:
    Glory 3uis9 uses a sky scene alike God-Tier Tune and uses the cubes from Tell Your World. Oddly enough, you can basically make every Nendoroid-styled Vocaloid appear in God-Tier Tune's PV.

Karakuri Pierrot uses a carnival/circus theme like Cat Food especially with the piano.

DECORATOR has 6 characters and takes place in a stadium like Freely Tomorrow.

Meteor really likes using pre-rendered images alike Black Rock Shooter and there's also one pose in the Meteor PV that's looks like it's reused from the BRS PV in F.

Miku Miku Ni Shite Ageru uses the mini-Mikus from the "What Do You Mean?!" PV.

2D Fever has a very similar to Weekender Girl with Miku also controlling the stage elements with her "golden touch". Her module also looks like Racing Miku 2011 (like I mentioned before, their hair and basically the amount of chest showing are very similar)

Luka in Hello, Worker seems familiar because Luka is once again living a normal life just like in Megane.

Suki Kirai has a style alike Rin-chan Now! where the characters don't lipsync much to the song and both songs also use a unique way of communication (Rin-chan Now! using Twitter while Suki Kirai uses speech bubbles for the comic scenes)

Miracle Paint gets a cane for its remade PV. Len also uses a cane in Monochrome Dream-Eater Baku.

Their stages also both consist of moving background shadows (the cat in the window for MP and the girl in MDB) and takes place in an open space.

The dances in both Kokoro and Melancholic don't really take much space and you can usually do the dances in one spot.

Akatsuki Arrival is basically a rival song alike World's End Dancehall.

Melt reuses the audience from Freely Tomorrow. (Decorator doesn't really count because the audience isn't really visible)

Committee uses a stadium and also has Miku roaming the stage while holding a microphone like in Freely Tomorrow.

Kowase Kowase is finally the one who uses the rooftop stage properly from PD1 (all Last Night, Good Night did was use a pre-rendered replica of it and even then it didn't show all of the rooftop). And since I think you can see a city with a skyscraper when you tilt the camera slightly at the corners and edges of the stage, this is the 3rd Meiko song I think where you can see a pre-rendered image of a city in the background (Nostalogic, stay with me, this song) Meiko〓3, Meiko V3?

I really hope we can get the Mirai 2 feature of mixing the heads with the bodies of other modules.

I also want the feature of customising what microphone, guitar, etc. you can use on a PV. (For example, if I wanted to use a mic with wings in the Freely Tomorrow PV, all I would do is go to the Module changing menu and select the mic I want and BAM! Miku uses a mic with wings in the PV)

I just realized, SEGA is basically neglecting the back-up dancer/background character/shadow character feature that was used a lot in F. Well, it's used in Spoofing Gengar (please tell me how the word "Gengar" even got in a PS3 game although I do know about that hilarious "I love PS" incident in Miiverse) but even then they're using actual models like how Ashes to Ashes just uses low-poly models of the F models for the puppets and not shadows.

12. NekomimiSwitch

NekomimiSwitch Newbie Player

YES,hood and ∞ Miku!Also,lol at Kaito's cyber cat module being in game,I didn't even think they would return it.I don't know if I'd like another vocaloid in Diva series that's not from Crypton tbh.It would be nice,but they would probably only put Gumi(or IA,I fear they wouldn't put other vocaloids because they're not as popular as these two) and give her 2 songs.It would also be harder to put more songs for Meiko,Luka,Kaito and Len.But I guess I wouldn't mind if they put non-crypton vocaloid as a DLC,so other Cryptonloids might get more than three songs.I'd be more happy if English release were to get english subtitles.As for Project diva going on PS4,that would be a great idea.Ps vita version would of course have graphics as F and F 2nd(hair not moving much or clothes,but modules still looking good) and Playstation 4 version having graphics similar to Arcade(hair and clothes moving more real and backround looking more beautiful).I hope they move on PS4 once Project diva F 2nd(or F extend,hopefully there will be one) is done.

13. PSI Gaming

PSI Gaming Stressed? Don't fret!

I wonder if the modules of the DLC songs from F will be coming back.
    I realized that they haven't said anything with accessories coming back. I wonder if they'll import the F accessories to F2nd also?

14. OkpOkpX2

OkpOkpX2 Intermediate Player

Home Page:
    http://okpokpx2.deviantart.com/

You forgot Erase or Zero has a "dynamic" camera effect like in Nostalogic.
    Nostalogic and Stay With Me don't use pre-rendered scenes, alpha textures yes but pre-rendered scenes no

15. Dyspnia

Dyspnia Retired cDLC Creator

University Student

Not to get too off topic but I actually asked my good friend, who's the exchange student from japan, about this. She says that genga- could be used to mean the original so the title would basically mean a "a spoof of the original" which makes sense as, for example in the song, Rin says "I'm always behind another person's shadow" and "I can never be a person like them." So I doubt it's a reference to the Pokemon as it's not the same thing (although maybe Gengar's name could be based off this too if you believe the Clefable and Gengar theory).

They most likely will! ^^ Can't wait to also see what new accessories they'll be introducing! I'd love to see a baseball cap of some sort, I love those things.

16. Afiredone123

Someone has uploaded a video of DECORATOR from the event, but the PV isn't full. He use the trailer video at the end.. =(

I cannot resist to watch it though! XD

17. Daverost

Daverost Pro Player

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/01/25/ ... ries-lead/

18. Dyspnia

Dyspnia Retired cDLC Creator

University Student

DECORATOR is one of the best PVs I've seen for Project Diva as of right now! The only problem I have that turns me away from the look is that only the main singer's outfit can be changed. For me, it looks really awkward having such a gorgeous outfit and then the rest of the gang is just defaulted. When I play this song, I don't think I'll be using the song's costume.

I also noticed that KAITO's scarf physics have been stiffened in 2nd (maybe it's just because it's not done yet or something):
    [​IMG]
    (not the best picture but watch DEC then watch a PV with KAITO in it from f1)
    His scarf just kinda stood in place in the DECORATOR PV while when watching a PV in the original f, his scarf flowed and moved like, well, a scarf.

19. NekomimiSwitch

NekomimiSwitch Newbie Player

I love how characters react with each other!I also really loved Luka's and MEIKO's appearance! ..It seems a bit odd how Miku is the only one with different outfit,tho,I would like it more if others were to have different outfits too so they could match.But if others don't get outfits,I will probably be using Miku original or her V3 module,it would kinda fit more imo.

20. Afiredone123

It's not you who have notice it. I too have noticed it a while ago, but it is only happening in DECORATOR PV but in other PV his scarf move and flow very well. Maybe they do it like that to reduce framerate drops in DECORATOR (Cause they use 6 character in it). Or DECORATOR is still in BETA cause Rin also have her bow unmoved in the PV. But Luka's hair is still moving. So it is either to reduce the framerate drops in DECORATOR or the song is still in BETA