1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

PjDF2nd Op Movie Trailer + New info [UPDATE Dec. 26]

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by Afiredone123, Dec 24, 2013.

1. NekomimiSwitch

NekomimiSwitch Newbie Player

I guess I'm the only one happy that "Heart" returned.Maybe PV will be much improved now and similar to mirai's."2 dimensional dream fever" and "Erase or zero" sound good.I'm also glad "Musunde Hiraite Rasetsu to Mukuro" is back,it's a really good horror song.

2. Afiredone123

Afiredone123 私たちの惑星からの最後の愛の歌。

WHAT?! Musunde Hiraite Again? Please SEGA, just one more time, please don't put songs that I DON'T LIKE! I know that this song is only in extend, but, even I only played it less on extend. Good thing Kokoro is in. I hope the PV is different from 2nd and mirai, since 2nd only does the singing and the mirai the story, maybe 2 PV at one? Btw, gonna put this on new topic, it's getting complex =)

3. SodaDog

SodaDog Intermediate Player

Looks like one of those thumbtwisters that just came back will be much harder to handle..

4. Daverost

Daverost Pro Player

Were people as bent out of shape about World Is Mine as they are about Kokoro? Because World Is Mine is the most overplayed song in the entire series and I don't remember as much backlash as the posts following the announcement of Kokoro.

My only problem with Kokoro? Imma have to fight the tears.