1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Who else can Perfect this in DT2nd?

Discussion in 'Project DIVA 2nd & Project DIVA Dreamy Theater 2nd' started by OveReAction, Nov 25, 2011.

1. OveReAction

OveReAction Global Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

2. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

Gekishou in Dt2nd is boring @_@
    Prefer more on PSP ^^ ... but somehow in Extend, it's harder to aim than in PD2nd, while PD2nd has more fps laggs...

3. angeal

angeal Newbie Player

I don't have a PS3, but i thought it was kind difficult to get perfect on PDJ 2nd...

4. SugoiAisu

SugoiAisu Welcome to DIVA!

The best I can get is an excellent... and that was only once. I usually get a standard and maybe a great, put a PERFECT!?!?!? Whoa!

5. Miku★DIVA

Miku★DIVA Doushite Kounatta?!

project diva extend is easier. life gauge drain lesser in extend FYI :/

Extend is interesting because only got psp, no dt at the moment so we must mash those buttons :O

6. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

I am being derp :/

7. Darksidehearts

Darksidehearts A calm state of mind is proof of skill and mastery
    Staff Member

Assistant Psychology Prof. at USF
    Still haven't completed it yet. I keep trying that technique using both the D-Pad and buttons at the same time but after about 3-4 tries my thumbs start to hurt. I did manage to get through that first initial set all the way up until the square section and then that's where it all goes downhill as I can't keep up with it. After watching a video of what comes next, I no longer feared the first part...just the rest of the song. At this point I'd be happy with Standard...

8. Daverost

Daverost Pro Player

It was hard enough for me to just beat it on Extreme. I think Easy is probably the highest I'll be able to manage a Perfect for on that song >.>

9. Darksidehearts

Darksidehearts A calm state of mind is proof of skill and mastery
    Staff Member

Assistant Psychology Prof. at USF
    I think we all feel that way to be fair, however I guess if you have a affinity to wanting to beat this with a perfect on EXTREME then you will eventually I guess. Not my dream though, I just want to perfect "Just be Friends" in Extreme if but only once.

10. Toadsili_T

Toadsili_T Newbie Player

Ah... I was wondering if there was a topic about people trying to go for Perfect on "The Singing Passion of Hatsune Miku". :P This was arguably my favourite song to watch other people play on Extreme on PD Arcade; I watched so many people play so well for a good 90% of the song, only to fail miserably from the mind-bogglingly stupid finishing killer. Having experienced it first hand, the 2nd/DT2nd version feels a hell of a lot tamer in comparison, and it's certainly my aim to go for "Excellent" once I get my arcade controller with DIVA F. ONLY then will I try and go for a Perfect; trying to do this on the tiny little controller buttons is a one way ticket to destroying my arm tendons. D:

Sorry for the bump BTW; if you think this post is inappropriate, feel free to remove it. ^^

11. Toadsili_T

Toadsili_T Newbie Player

Bumping a bit, but figured this would be better here than in the High Score thread. So... after so much struggle, I finally managed to pull off a feat which I once thought was beyond my capability.

[​IMG]

You have no idea just how amazing this felt upon finishing this song and seeing the full, Yellow Progress Bar. ;__; Whilst I'm still no closer to getting any better at the 10 Star Difficulty songs in DIVA F, nothing can take this away from me. That alone is enough. :3

12. Daverost

Daverost Pro Player

Congratulations!

It took me more times than I could count just to clear it, so I haven't even thought about going for a Perfect. Good job.