1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Mobile Mobile or Tablet Rhythm Games

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by RayGirl, Aug 25, 2023.

1. RayGirl

RayGirl Intermediate Player

I know most people wouldn’t like to play mobile games. I have been playing BanG Dream! Girls Band Party! for 5 years and this is the type of game that I enjoyed the most. The game has interesting stories featuring all girls bands and the rhythm gameplay is really good for everyone to enjoy whether they are new or experienced. Throughout the events of the stories, they really have interesting thoughts about band life especially Hello, Happy World! which I can’t stop laughing about their silly experiences.

As for the rhythm gameplay, the notes go well with both singing vocals and instrumental music. When I first played the game, I thought that there was no way they would play that kind of chart and how do they play it? That’s where Options came in which I never knew the note speed was existed. I set my note speed to 10.5, it was not bad. It was still readable but not in rhythm. I changed it to 10.8, it was really good and I can tell how the notes were placed while playing the songs.

Once I started playing it, there’s no stopping me from playing it. The songs were really good both Original and Cover by the bands themselves. To add, I even All Perfect on all Easy, Normal, and Hard (except Full version) and some on Expert and Special. My Level limit is 28 since the level update recently. Originally, it was 25 or 27 afterwards thanks to the tablet. Also, hate to admit this, this is one of the easiest rhythm games I ever played so far. I never had a lot of Full Combo ever since. I have all Full Combo on Level 28 (except a certain Special song which has tired me out).

That is how I got myself into the game. It is really fun and I never felt tired of it.