1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome Thread Welcome Thread (2nd)

Discussion in 'Community' started by MikuHatsune, May 29, 2022.

1. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    Somehow the old welcome thread went missing and I have no idea what happened to it. Wasn't able to recover it and I'm really sorry this happened, so here's a new one...

In this thread you can introduce yourself to the community and say hello to everyone.

I'm MikuHatsune, the admin of this forum, unfortunately not as active here as I should but if anyone has issues needing to be fixed, people can reach out to me on Discord under the Username "Hatsune Miku#3939".
    I'm from Germany, vocaloid fan since the beginning of the Vocaloid² era and part of the fandom for 12 years now.
    Otherwise there isn't that much interesting about me to talk about, maybe I'll edit more stuff later.

VISCEROTONIX and steelpuxnastik like this.
  2. _vtg76_

_vtg76_ French arcade frog

Arcade
    Hi i’m vintage (_vtg76_),
    I live in France, in the Haute Normandie region. I have been a gamer for over 30 years and started with a yeno ans now i’ve more than 20 consoles. I’m addicted to arcade with 4 arcades cab (sega naomi, sega astro city, cocktail table sega vic, cocktail table karateco).
    During my teenage years, i’ve been in love with musical games such as parappa the rapper,bust a groove.
    I discovered hatsune miku during the PS3/period. Now that the steam version is out, i’m’thinking about making a replica of hatsune miku arcade machine.

3. RayGirl

RayGirl Intermediate Player

To recap of who I am,

I’m RayGirl or Ray for short. I was a gamer mostly played on Pokémon, Kirby and a bit of Harmoknight, Mario and Sonic before Vocaloid was discovered since PSVITA was released or in Vocaloid 3 era.

Hatsune Miku is a being of keep moving forward to find the light. Kagamine Rin is my reflection self whether it’s a good life or lost your way to find something special to you. IA is the colours that show feelings to life. To add, Kaito is my comfort self whenever I need to, even though a lot of stuff happened in life.

During my lifetime, I still haven’t found what I was looking for. Music helps me keep my feelings steady. I was bad at coping myself until I let it out. If he was real, I wanted him to be happy of what life he has. I hope I’ll find my happiness in life, no matter what.

(Please refrain your thoughts about him. I like him a lot.)

4. VISCEROTONIX

VISCEROTONIX Professional Fumbler

Whataburger Guy
    Hey, my name is Renato (or Ren for short), I really like Kagamine Rin and buying the same game over and over...

I got into Project DIVA in early 2020, I bought F first because it was cheaper (I had no money at the time) and looked easier. I could barely pass songs on normal but I instantly fell in love with the series and now own almost every game! I think it's an incredibly charming experience and I hope to perfect my skills one day. My steam and PSN are both VISCEROTONIX if you'd like to add me, otherwise my discord is jetski#6666 :) I would love to chat and be more active on this forum!