1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Luka Marshmello v1 DLC for 2nd/Extend

Discussion in 'Custom DLC' started by Wyrdgirn, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Wyrdgirn

Wyrdgirn I'm a faithful lover of Megurine Luka!! :-3

Improving my emulated emotions
    Home Page:
    https://github.com/Wyrdgirn
    English

Put the content of this zip in the root of the memory stick (PSP) or if you use PPSSPP put it in the root of your internal memory (emulated sdcard, Android), in the "PPSSPP" folder that is in your documents folder (Windows) or in the "ppsspp" folder that it is located inside the ".config" folder in your personal folder (press CTRL+H to show/hide folders that start with a period, Linux)

I did this module while learning to export models to PD using Alchemy... it's not a big deal but maybe it's funny to create an edit with a Marshmello song right? (-.°)?

Maybe (and just maybe) I will do a version of the other vocaloids to have the combo complete (⁀‿⁀)

Español

Mete el contenido de este zip en la raiz de la memory stick (PSP) o si usas el PPSSPP mételo en la raiz de tu memoria interna (sdcard emulada, Android), en la carpeta "PPSSPP" que se encuentra en tu carpeta documentos (Windows) o en la carpeta "ppsspp" que se encuentra dentro de la carpeta ".config" en tu carpeta personal (pulsa CTRL+H para ver/ocultar las carpetas que comienzan con un punto, Linux)

Hice este módulo mientras aprendía a exportar modelos al PD usando el Alchemy... no es gran cosa pero quizás sea curioso crear un edit con una canción de Marshmello no? (-.°)?

Quizás (y solo quizás) haga una versión de los otros vocaloids para tener el combo completo (⁀‿⁀)

I hope you like it ;D
    Espero les guste ;D

Cheers! Saludos! =D

2. R4ph !!

R4ph !! Big Debut

This looks cool! Question, how did you export models into PD? I've asked people in several pages, and ive gotten no answer so far :< hopefully you can help out!! ^^

Wyrdgirn likes this.
  3. Wyrdgirn

Wyrdgirn I'm a faithful lover of Megurine Luka!! :-3

Improving my emulated emotions
    Home Page:
    https://github.com/Wyrdgirn
    It is a bit complicated to explain it with texts and images...

I plan to upload a video on how to export any type of models to the game (only PD PSP ver. modules) but first I must correct some bugs and detect the limits of the game to be able to upload a video with complete information ;D

But if I can tell you that to export models I only use Blender (a special build of v2.79 with some features from the v2.80 series for older machines), 3DS Max 2010, the Alchemy Artist Pack + 3DS Max Plugins, the Gimp and Photoshop to edit textures and the pngquant to quantify them, and most importantly, a lot of patience >8D

Cheers! =D