1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Renaming .EDAT titles

Discussion in 'Edit Help / WIP' started by Helscarred, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Helscarred

Helscarred Welcome to DIVA!

Student
    I think this is the right place to post this, but please correct me if I'm wrong. I came across a lot of custom dlc for Project Diva 2nd but one main issues I have is that everything is in Japanese. Sadly, I can't read Japanese and there is no image preview for modules and room items so I was wondering if there is any way to go into the .EDAT file and change the titles manually to English so I can sort through everything easier. I'm very much a noob at all of this so I apologize if this is a stupid question to ask, but any form of response would be greatly appreciated! \(UwU)/

2. Wyrdgirn

Wyrdgirn I'm a faithful lover of Megurine Luka!! :-3

Improving my emulated emotions
    Home Page:
    https://github.com/Wyrdgirn
    I don't know if it's too late for this, but if it's possible to edit the .EDAT of the PD ...

Just open them with the EFS2EXT and you'll see inside .txt files (there are also other files but that's another story...), just extract the ones that say "01_name.txt" and "1000_lyric.txt"

Text files must be encoded in {Shift-JIS} or it may not work, use some good text editor like Notepad++

P.D.: Sorry for my poor English but my native language is Spanish