1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

SNOW MIKU 2018 & 2019 Modules INCOMING!

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone' started by Zac Wood, Dec 3, 2018.

?

What Module are you most excited about

Poll closed Dec 17, 2018.
  1. SNOW MIKU 2018

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. SNOW MIKU 2019

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Both

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  4. The Rabbit Accessory!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Zac Wood

Zac Wood Staff/Fortune Teller/Lucky Guesser/Spam Buster
    Staff Member Moderator

Family buisness, a Family matter.
    As someone who NEVER played Project DIVA Future Tone: I am not the one to bring up news like this; but for those who are crazy for SNOW MIKU festivals, or those who are into the Modules coinciding with each year’s festival, were dissapointed by the lack of anything for the game outside EXEXTREME charts, (or as I like to call them; EXTREME+”) or like me; curious about the series’ “Future” beyond “Future Tone”. (pun intended) This is good news, as it fufills the need to celebrate the SNOW MIKU festivals’ 10TH anniversary, and finally does something regarding the post-release content problems with the game. If you want to see it for yourself; here’s the link: https://t.co/tl5BZ4JMKI?amp=1

For me honestly, it makes the hypothetical “Project DIVA If” be more like “Project DIVA When?” (Yes, even I can go as deep as ‘Project If...’ to crack clever commentary like that)

kaibaswaifu likes this.
  2. kaibaswaifu

kaibaswaifu ☆ miku miku ni shite ageru ☆

student
    The modules look adorable! I can't wait..I'm really excited for the rabbit accessory too though

3. Zac Wood

Zac Wood Staff/Fortune Teller/Lucky Guesser/Spam Buster
    Staff Member Moderator

Family buisness, a Family matter.
    #3 Zac Wood, Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    They just unvieled the SNOW MIKU 2018 Module and it’s two varients; one hooded and one without hood.

Attached Files: