1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

[Module] Nozomi Tojou + The secret garden Perfect

Discussion in 'Custom DLC' started by Kasumi, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Kasumi

Kasumi SAFE here, SAFE there, SAFE everywhere, AAAAAAAA

The download is in the video description. (Slot C71)

Nozomi Tojou from Love Live! school idol project. The songs of Love Live! were made by Hata Aki, and by coincidence, Hata Aki also made the lyrics of the song "The secret garden", so that's why I decided to use that song out of all the songs in 2nd#.

SpidaMario likes this.
  2. Sakura Sumisu

Sakura Sumisu I enjoy life ~__^

the anime girl next door
    Home Page:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0QG_Ep4Km5o7sNWjYjKBHw
    Hi, like the video, module, and seeing you play and get perfect ^__~

Anyway, I saw this on youtube and from seeing the comments there were, it got me thinking that maybe I could try doing the dlc songs I want myself. So this has me wondering, wanting to ask how you did this. Like what was your method and tools? And as you may have seen already, this is my post about this https://projectdiva.net/community/threads/how-to-make-dlc-songs.1841/. My first 2 pics give me an idea on what files to get to make the rhythm game pv. The other two are for room items from extend I'm interested in having for 2nd. I know I'm asking a lot and I'm sorry for that. I'm just trying to learn here.

One more thing, any idea on custom loading screens?
    https://projectdiva.net/community/threads/help-with-custom-loading-screens.1835/

idea for songs1.png idea for songs2.png idea for room items.png 23 wanted items.png

3. Kasumi

Thanks for that! As for the way I made my Custom DLC song, the tools I used are AFS2EXT and a hex editor. (preferably Hex Editor Neo because you can change the file size easier.) You will also need an existing song EDAT file.The PV files are sorted by ID. field_pv_xx.igb is the stage. pve_xx.igb is the effect. If it has a anim_S_head00.igb or something like that, it has 2 modules to use. If it contains just 4 igb files for songxx, it's a single character only. I have no idea unfortunately to make room items.

4. Kasumi

Also with the loading screens, I tried but failed. It didn't work for me.

5. Sakura Sumisu

the anime girl next door
    Home Page:
    Thanks for your response and I'm sorry about the loading screens. Maybe someone else can help us with that. And it's ok about the room items.

Anyways, I understand having the field_pv, pve, anim_S_head, and the 4 files for the song. But what about having the pv_rank, menu_result, and the result_win_nm files? Shouldn't you also have those 3? And how do you use an existing EDAT file and change their slot? Because I would have 16 songs at the most from 2nd to play on extend. And 14 at the most from extend to play on 2nd. Sorry to ask a lot again here but would really appreciate the help.

6. Kasumi

pv_rank, menu_result and result_win_nm are not needed. Those are just images used by the game to make up the results screen. To change the slot of an EDAT, edit the file called 00_attest.txt in the EDAT.

It will look like this:
    [dlc folder]
    [slot]

For example, if you opened Electric Angel, it would look like this:
    B

You just have to change 008 (the slot number) to a free slot. Then don't forget to rename the EDAT as well.

Like if you want to change it to slot 021, then do like this to the file:
    B

7. Sakura Sumisu

the anime girl next door
    Home Page:
    Thanks, got that part down. And hopefully this will be the last time I ask for help about this. At least for now.

First, it's because the Diva2Data.cpk won't work on my AFS2EXT that I ask of you to please share your AFS2EXT with me like you did the alchemy so I can get the songs from 2nd.

Now what this post is really about is how to work with the hex editor. Because when I looked it up it really looked confusing @__@ The 3 pics are what I mean by confusing. So, sorry to say I need a little tutorial on how to use it for these songs. You can just explain to me how you did it. Such as how to merge the extracted files into one, how it's named on the games list, and to keep the title & lyrics on the song pv. That to just keep the song game pv the way it is.

hex-layout1.png hex-layout2.png hex-layout3.png

8. Kasumi

Diva2Data.cpk really doesn't work, even for me. (when viewing textures) Also don't be shy to keep asking questions, I was like this before too~

To change file sizes in Hex Editor Neo, go to Edit > Change file size...

9. Sakura Sumisu

the anime girl next door
    Home Page:
    Thanks, it's good to know we're all like this over asking questions. That we want to learn how to do it ourselves, because sometimes you got to do it yourself ^__^

Anyway, first is that if Diva2Data.cpk didn't work for you either, how did you get the files needed for the secret garden? This is so that I can get what I need for what I want from 2nd.

And thanks for telling me about the change file size on hex editor. But what I asked before about how to merge the extracted files into one, how it's named on the games list, and to keep the title & lyrics on the song pv. That to just keep the song game pv the way it is. That's what I really want to know and what I meant by how to work with hex editor.

10. Kasumi

I used QuickBMS to extract the CPK file, rather than export the file from AFS2EXT. The song ID of The secret garden is pv_21. I may put a list of all the song pv IDs. Merging the extracted files? Like 00_attest.txt 01_name.txt and so on in one file? That's not possible. But if you need some file information, here:

00_attest.txt - The folder letter and slot data.
    01_name.txt - self explanatory. Note that sometimes you can use Japanese characters for it.
    02_bpm.txt - The BPM number shown in the song selection screen.
    03_easy - 06_extreme.txt - The number of stars shown in the song selection screen.
    07_module1.txt - First recommended Vocaloid module. (Hatsune Miku, Megurine Luka, etc.)
    08_module2.txt - Same as module1, but this time for module2.
    09_data_param.dat - I'm still not sure as to what this is for.
    10_bgm.aix - Music file to be used ingame. (some dlc may name it like 10_D1_17_utahime_master.aix but it doesn't matter)
    100_field_num.txt - Number of "fields" (stages) to be used.
    101_field_data.txt - Still not sure as to what this does.
    102_field.igb - The stage used for the PV. Some DLC, like Time Limit have more stages than one, all in one IGB.
    200_effect_num.txt - Number of effects to be used.
    201_effect_info.txt - How the effects will be played/animated. Although I don't know much about the info of that file.
    202_effect_Bill.txt - I have absolutely no idea what its for.
    203_effect_data.txt - I don't know what its for also.
    204_effect.igb - A bunch of effects combined in one IGB file. This usually include title effects, some items, and more.
    I already told you about the motion files. Set 300 are the module motions, which can include body, and head00 or something like that.
    400-401 is the camera files.
    500_aim.igb - I have no idea.
    600-603 are the DSC of the songs' difficulty. The DSC contains the camera parts to use, and when it will be used, and when it will be played. Also there is what motion to play at what time, the chart, and the mouth movement, along with the expressions.
    700_gimmick_num.txt and 700_gimmick_data.txt I have no idea what those two files are for.
    Set 800 are the items to be used. Microphones are the ones most commonly used.
    Set 900 is the start picture, and the positioning of it in the .txt file.
    1000_lyrics.txt is self explanatory.

11. Sakura Sumisu

the anime girl next door
    Home Page:
    Wow, thanks for all the file info. And I found out that they're in the existing EDAT on hex edit.

Now since we would be overwriting an existing EDAT, would we use hex edit or something else to look into the .igb and .dsc files to edit the info that you have listed there? And because one game song takes many files and you said merging's not possible, how are the extracted files edited or saved to become something else (a new/different EDAT) on the hex edit? Like how did you 'organize' everything to be the secret garden EDAT?

And just so you know, it wasn't that I was shy before about asking so much. But I was rather thinking and feeling afraid that I was bothering that person from asking a lot. Just wanted to clear that up ^__~

12. Kasumi

You can open the EDAT files in AFS2EXT. There you can find the files listed. Hex Editor Neo is just to resize the files, so they can be reinserted using AFS2EXT in the EDAT.

13. Kasumi

Unfortunately, there's no way currently to edit DSC files. However, IGB can be texture edited by using Alchemy (which is impossible to find on the internet but I have a link, just drop me a PM)

14. Sakura Sumisu

the anime girl next door
    Home Page:
    #14 Sakura Sumisu, Nov 1, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
    Sorry for being a slight late response. I understand not knowing what they're for, but is there still any idea on where & how to find the info for these ones you listed so we can still reinsert it (fill in the blanks) on AFS2EXT with the correct info for the song we're using the EDAT for? Or like which one from your file info list matches the one from the CPK file list? And how did you add & delete parts of the list that AFS2EXT shows for the EDAT?

100-101
    200-203
    400-401
    204 -how do you get them combined into one? and I remember 300-303
    400-500
    700-800

http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?t=9276&start=140 You can see some things on this page. And it makes me think that you would need these files such as this for VOiCE that you see on the link, VIC_00_c00_00C.igb and VIC_00_c00_01C.igb.

And I already have the Alchemy from you. I just don't know how to use it after already trying it once.

15. Kasumi

This video has most of the camera files from 2nd, with 15 songs missing (its in the comments). However, the camera file is usually starting with an acronym of the song name. (e.g. Ai Kotoba - AKB_00_c00_00C.igb)

16. Sakura Sumisu

the anime girl next door
    Home Page:
    Thanks for the list of camera files. That'll come in handy. This time I have one problem and one question about using the AFS2EXT for our own EDAT. First, the problem I'm having with it is rewriting parts of the EDAT as you see in the first picture. I try to rewrite a file and I get this message popping up instead of the one saying it worked. So I just need help solving that problem. Like could it be troubleshooting or something else?

Second, I have a question about how long or short the list of files are on the EDAT. The second picture shows what you did for your secret garden video. And so my question here is how did you delete what was there to make the list shorter? And not rewrite but add your parts to the list?

screenshot1.png screenshot1.png screenshot2.png

17. Kasumi

Here's something about those two pics you showed. To keep it short, (the error when rewriting in AFS2EXT) the filesize of the file you want to replace and your own file don't match. The easiest way past that is Hex Editor Neo > Edit > Change file size... to the number shown of the file in AFS2EXT. (Size xxxxxx bytes). Oh, the third picture is a Module DLC EDAT. The second picture and first picture show a Song EDAT. I didn't add parts to the list.

18. Sakura Sumisu

the anime girl next door
    Home Page:
    I've been busy and tired the last few days. Anyway, thanks for saying the error is file size. And when I thought of what you said and realized it was a module I thought 'I'm sorry, silly me'.

But now I have another error message I need to know about. It happens when I try to open existing song files like StargazeR or Electric Angel. The ones you can get on psn. (first pic & I'm already trying to translate it myself) And I need to know how to work, how to handle the .igb files meant for a song that has more than just the 2 camera files for it. (second pic that shows the ones for Romeo & Cinderella)

screenshot1.png screenshot2.png

19. Kasumi

You got it from PSN, right? That's encrypted song data. You have to decrypt it for AFS2EXT to open it. I'd rather not make you install something to decrypt it --- instead I'll give a link to all PjD Song DLC. ( http://www.mediafire.com/download/48dus4j5a25prmy/Hatsune_Miku_Project_Diva_Extend_DLC.rar ) Oh, the second picture, not all of them are camera files. You only need RTS_00_c00_00C.igb and RTS_00_c00_01C.igb. Those are the camera files.

20. Kasumi

Oh, did you know you can press Ctrl + C on an error message to copy it so you can paste it in Google Translate?