1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

High Score Rankings

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone' started by Kari, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Kari

Kari Intermediate Player

#1 Kari, Sep 6, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
    To all of you who care about this stuff ^^
    I'm just interessted what your biggest records are.

First I gotta say, I only care about my rankings on Hard difficulty. On Extreme I'm too busy with trying to perfect or clearing everything.
    I have only two rankings I'm proud of by now (EU version).
    First is Kokoro (#9, previously #5 but beaten pretty fast).
    Second is Zigg-Zagg (#3, I'm really proud of that one cause it hasn't been beaten since I got it and that's almost 3 months by now ^^). Probably will be beaten soon because I said it out loud :P Or nobody cares about that song.

2. Mullet345

Mullet345 Advanced Player

For me, #6 in Sekiranun Graffiti Extreme JPN version. Best I got was a 4F Perfect, and 6F Score Attack (Score Attack is what put me in 6th). As it's one of my favourite Miku songs I want to try and get 0F Perfect and 0F Score Attack. Probably won't be enough to beat Leaf Append, but it should hopefully help me get into the top 5 should I manage to pull it off.

3. Kari

Kari Intermediate Player

Yesterday, I was able to get my "biggest score success" in this game so far.
    #1 Zigg-Zagg (Hard) on Eu/Na version.
    I know it's not that impressive but I'm proud of myself :D

4. Hayley

Hayley Welcome to DIVA!

I recently got #1 on Love’s note (Hard) for NA version. I also have a coupl others in the top 10 but that’s the best I have currently

BlueJ likes this.