1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

I finally got to play Project DIVA Arcade!!

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone' started by ajs2677, Dec 15, 2017.

1. ajs2677

ajs2677 Newbie Player

Since I got into the PD games I've desperately wanted to play one of the arcades, at least once, and over my vacation the last two weeks I finally got to play a machine on two occasions! The machine was a little smaller than I expected, but it lived up to my expectations, I had a blast. I got to play for about two hours total, maybe a little more. I'm definitely not as good with the arcade controls as I am with the PS4 controller but I was getting pretty decent by the time I had to go. If you're a Future Tone addict I highly suggest you try to seek out one of the arcades and give it a go, it was a blast! Here's a few pictures... (sorry about the large size)

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TheDoctor-Kun

TheDoctor-Kun Big Debut

Woah you did better good if it's your first time on the arcade version. First time I tried it I sucked butt. But after a couple of practices I got a decent level of the buttons. Sliders are a pain too since you have to actually slide the entire slider. >.<

3. ajs2677

ajs2677 Newbie Player

Thanks, I definitely had some trial and error time with the slider, it didn't work exactly the way I expected but eventually I caught on. It was so much fun now I really want to make an arcade controller for my PS4. I also made sure to wear my Tricolore Airline shirt the first day but of course no one in real life commented on it lol.

TheDoctor-Kun likes this.
  4. TheDoctor-Kun

TheDoctor-Kun Big Debut

I might consider getting the arcade controller. But maybe after I have a good paying job ^^. I love the arcade vibes and going to the arcade can be a bit expensive too :/

5. Doctopus

Doctopus Project Alpaca "BDFL"

Agreed. I literally got a boost from EX 7.5 to EX 8.5 on the PS4 version after I played the arcade version for a few days when I was in Japan. Probably because it increased my ability to read multi notes.

6. speedySonic7850

speedySonic7850 Welcome to DIVA!

One of the arcade machines popped up near me. I was able to play it twice, and I'm okay at any chart without spams or complicated holds and slides. I'm getting a lot of fines whenever I play though.

Now I just have to figure out how to get good on the arcade version without spending lots of money.

7. steelpuxnastik

steelpuxnastik SHINSANWASWITCH is ready and working!

useless piece of shit
    Home Page:
    https://www.instagram.com/jandevalua/
    Are you lucky man!