1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Question How to improve at Project Diva Future Tone?

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone' started by Neena, May 13, 2017.

1. Neena

Neena Welcome to DIVA!

I have been playing Future Tone for a little while now and it doesn't seem like I'm getting any better at the game. I can get excellents on all lvl 8 hard songs, but I can't really do any songs on extreme. Does anyone have tips or advice on how to get better at the game?
    thanks!

2. Kari

Kari Intermediate Player

#2 Kari, May 14, 2017
    Last edited: May 14, 2017
    Speaking for me, I would say it takes a lot of time to get really good at the game. I can perfect every song on extreme difficulty up to 9 stars and to get there took me about 6 months. I still have trouble playing the 10 stars and I doubt I'll ever be able to get a perfect on all of them. But maybe I'm just slow at learning how to play properly :D

Well, if you can do excellent at the 8 star songs on hard you're good to go for the easier extreme charts. I would suggest to play every part of a song you're having trouble with in practice mode. And that until you can to that part at least 3 times without failure. Most of the notes aren't that hard to do, many just confuse you. But if you play it again and again you will get the perfect eventually^^
    Also, you should start along with the star rating since the "complicated stuff" is slowly intruduced in lower rankings and when you get the basics you have it easier when playing harder songs.
    That's what I would suggest ^^

3. Neena

Neena Welcome to DIVA!

Thanks for the reply! I will totally try your suggestions out. Hopefully I can play my favorite songs on extreme someday

4. Monds

Monds VNN
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

CEO/Founder at VNN
    Home Page:
    http://www.vocaloidnews.net/en/
    I agree with the above, as someone who plays a lot of rhythm games, it boils down to working your way up and more importantly practice makes perfection. Some people are better and catch on quicker to rhythm games in general or certain games than others. Don't get discouraged, it will come with time :P. The important part is that you are having fun playing it.

5. nofutur

nofutur IYA IYA!!

Home Page:
    https://nofutnoheya.wordpress.com/one-day-one-pic/
    That's it, keep trying level by level (hard 7>8* and extreme/exex "easier stars") and train everyday if you can.

6. ajs2677

ajs2677 Newbie Player

I've been listening to the songs in my car since shortly after getting the game. Some of the soundtracks are a little pricey but learning and REALLY knowing the songs helps me out a lot.

moderateTrouble likes this.
  7. moderateTrouble

moderateTrouble straight-faced science girl!

Student
    Home Page:
    https://myfigurecollection.net/profile/moderateTrouble
    If you have Spotify, search "Project Diva" and a bunch of game-specific playlists will come up! They're by no means complete, and some only have "live" versions of songs that arent much help, but it sure beats paying for each individual song or pirating!