1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

JP Last Night, Good Night

Discussion in 'Edits' started by Miku★DIVA, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Miku★DIVA

Miku★DIVA Doushite Kounatta?!

It has been such a long time since my last time here... But now I'm quite done with my busy school life and now I'm back to playing around with Edit Mode XD

Please take note that this is the Project DIVA version, which means that it's the short version! I have no patience to make long edit plays at all ;_; Please do give it a try though! This song is a beautiful song after all! I tried to stick to the original PV and also added some "original" touch to it haha :p

Song: Last Night, Good Night
    Difficulty: 7.5 Stars
    Notes: 295
    PSN ID: StarRobbie
    Upload ID: PNUW3 BNYAE F94DK GLpr! Zw
    MP3: www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj1cGPxkwz0
    (I'm really sorry that I did not upload the music file or use one from Piapro... For now here's the original video which I used the audio from! Otherwise you can use your own copy of the music and adjust the note timings accordingly ^^')

(My next edit in future will be a song from OSTER project which was featured in the first Project DIVA game too! Stay tuned for the sweet drops :P)

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

SYSADMIN likes this.
  2. nofutur

nofutur IYA IYA!!

Home Page:
    https://nofutnoheya.wordpress.com/one-day-one-pic/
    My favorite, thank you. Gonna try asap.