1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

News Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone' started by BladeTH, Sep 15, 2015.

1. StrawberryTofu

StrawberryTofu May destroy a nearby planet or 2 but such is life

I make beautiful men perform cute dances for me
    The picture on the right has a scary resemblance to Hibikase's PV
    [​IMG]Edit:I just checked the tweet again and realized it said the right picture is an "arcade original"

dorothy3242 likes this.
  2. dorothy3242

dorothy3242 Advanced Player

How on earth do you notice something that fast? I had to watch the video at .25 speed to even find the shot you were showing, holy goodness. Amazing, it looks like you're definitely right!

3. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

I completely forgot to recheck all the Magical Mirai songs, haha. Indeed, epic find!

4. TJD_DANCER

TJD_DANCER Mahou Shoujo

College Student
    There's only one picture though.

5. dorothy3242

If you're referring to StrawberryTofu's post, that's a screencap from the hibikase video. The tweet with the two song teaser image is a page back.

Or...?

6. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

You guys remember, that Skeleton Orchestra and Lilia had a missing skeleton in the PDA:FT PV?

It was a bug, which was fixed about when ExExtreme for PoPiPo,39,Master of Puppets came (7/28).
    So there is two skeletons now in the PV.

And omg, at that time I was still in Taiwan and didn't even paid attention on the PV when I played Skeleton Orchestra and Lilia because I never had Project Mirai DX so I wasn't that familiar with the PV, lol. And NND shows a gameplay after these ExExtreme Songs came and the 2nd Skeleton in Skeleton Orchestra and Lilia finally showed up.

7. Mullet345

Mullet345 Advanced Player

With roughly a bit over a month till next DLC batch (think it said DLC Batch #2 is going to be released in December but no idea on the exact date), what can we expect to see be added? We have Kimi No Taion and Gaikotsu Gakudan to Riria as the new songs along with their respective modules, so we can see them being added, but as for the Extra Extreme charts and additional modules I'm not so sure what is being added.

8. YukiAmi

YukiAmi Big Debut

As far as new songs go, the new songs will be Skeleton Orchestra, Kimi no Taion, Hand in Hand, and LOL, assuming they add four new songs like they did previously.
    For new modules and Extra extreme charts, I'm guessing it'll be everything from in between the Kimi no Taion update and the update before the recent Hibikase update. I would list the specific modules and extra extreme charts from the smaller updates, but im too lazy to look them up right now.

9. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

10. Mullet345

Love Suicide Oblivion and Nekomimi Archive are the next songs getting ExExtreme. Nekomimi Archive goes up to 9.5☆ and Love Suicide goes up to 8☆ with their ExEx charts.

11. TJD_DANCER

TJD_DANCER Mahou Shoujo

College Student
    I'm referring to StrawberryTofu's post.

12. StrawberryTofu

StrawberryTofu May destroy a nearby planet or 2 but such is life

I make beautiful men perform cute dances for me
  13. Mullet345

Anyone know if Arcade FT has got Luka's cat ears hooded module? Or have they not added it yet? Just trying to think which modules have been added to Arcade FT that haven't been added to PS4 FT yet (Cantarella Grace modules for Kaito and Miku I know are 2 of those (4 if they include the AS versions) and I'm not bothering with song specific modules since they'll be added once the songs get added).

14. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

http://miku.sega.jp/arcade/news/news_20160830.html

Would still recommend searching through the news archive :> (but ok, one issue is although that you have to go through each new Module addition, because the archives in the PDA site only display the name in the picture)

15. Mullet345

I see. So it may be added to PS4 FT in the next DLC batch.

Been thinking about what the next song update for Arcade FT will be. Considering that the next birthday for vocaloids will be for the Kagemines, that may mean we get a few songs added that is sung by either Rin, Len or both. Best bet would be on Daughter and Servant of Evil for sure, but we don't know yet if that is what Sega plans to do. They added PianoXScandalXForte in the last update and most recently added the EXEX chart for Love Suicide Oblivion, which to me was for Meiko's birthday, so adding the Evil songs would make the most sense (as for new EXEX charts, Paradichlorobenzene/Butterfly On Your Right Shoulder for Len, Like The Wind for Rin and Gemini/Now, Which One? for both Rin and Len would probably be the best choices). Just going to have to wait and see what the song preview shows when they post the images for them.

16. Mullet345

Just found out some really exciting news. Future Tone is being released in America on 10th January (not sure if it will include Europe and Australia as well or if they get it on a different day). Great news indeed for those who haven't got the JPN version.

17. dorothy3242

Video here for anyone that hasn't seen it yet!
    It will only have romaji lyrics according to sam mullen on twitter, but this is still so great to hear!
    Excited!

18. Mullet345

Is it me, or are the IdolMaster modules for Miku and the others who had one not in Arcade FT?

19. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

Because it is still hard copyrighted, these are not included in the Arcade FT, not even in DT Series.

So I played a bit PS4 again and then something like this happens:

What's more a coincidence: 12 FINE backwards is 21 = Blackjack or that I am right now #2 below leaf_append who is #1 = #21?
    Seriously I need to stop randomly doing things like this.

20. Mullet345

I see. Quite unfortunate that Sega weren't allowed to bring the IdolMaster modules over to Future Tone as they are very nice looking modules.

Speaking of modules, Snow Miku 2017 will be coming to Future Tone soon (Arcade first then PS4 later on). They posted a image of it on their twitter, so be sure to go check it out.