1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

dlc issue, bought it already but it makes you buy again

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X & Project DIVA X HD' started by stratoside, Sep 18, 2016.

1. stratoside

stratoside Advanced Player

#1 stratoside, Sep 18, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
    so I bought all the DLC for X HD (NA)
    I was just looking at the DLC in the store to see if anything new came out and I've noticed that the PD4 module was showing the price tag (implying I haven't purchased it)

This is weird since I already bought it and I have it installed in my game, does anyone have this issue?

o when I do try to repurchase it, it gives me an error message:

We're sorry, this product cannot be purchased at this time. (WC-40360-3)

2. Kari

Kari Intermediate Player

i don't have this issue but i found this:

"If you bought something and it's showing up in your Library but lists the price where the Download option should be, just access PSN (playstationnetwork dot com) from your computer, log in, and hit your 'Downloads List' under your Account Menu. Click on it and it'll go right to your Downloads on your PS4."

i don't know if this works in your case but i guess it's worth trying.

3. stratoside

stratoside Advanced Player

when i access it through pc, it says Purchase, not download
    when I do try to re-purchase, it gives me a warning similar to what PS4 gives, without the error code

i've tried that before posting this, and also have contacted Sony and they did literally nothing
    i got an email from them saying I got refunded $0.00 lol..

pretty annoying cause i can't repurchase either

4. CloudyObsession

CloudyObsession Radioactive Tiger

Commercial Architect
    Home Page:
    https://twitter.com/CloudyObsession
    I had this exact same issue earlier in the week, with the same piece of DLC. I contacted support about it, and after trying a few things that didn't work, they sent the issue in for review. Unfortunately, all they ended up doing was refunding me for the DLC, removing the license for the DLC from my account (allowing me to purchase it again), and not really telling me whether the issue was fixed or not. Not only that, the email they sent me about the refund was riddled with blatant inaccuracies, about both the amount of the refund and the method by which I'd receive it.
    After that, I contacted support AGAIN to see if I could buy the DLC, and after getting kicked around to three different agents the most conclusive answer I got was to not attempt to buy it again right away, instead wait 3-5 business days for them to solve the issue, contact support again to see if they've fixed it, and go from there.
    Yeah, that's really dumb, but it is what it is. I'd suggest contacting support about it some time this week.