1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

News Famitsu Livestream Summary (Aug 25)

Discussion in 'General' started by OveReAction, Aug 25, 2016.

1. OveReAction

OveReAction Global Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Here's what I heard and seen from the recent Famitsu live stream:

[format=h2]Project DIVA Future Tone DLC![/format]
    [​IMG]
    Finally, SEGA confirms DLCs for Future Tone for PS4, and it'll be in batches. The first batch contains songs announced for Arcade in Febraury and April 2016:

• Age Age Again/Mitchie M
    • Shake it!/emon
    • Cendrillon/Signal-P
    • Adolescence/Signal-P
    Price is unknown for a while, but it'll be released next month! We'll just have to wait for them later.

[format=h2]Project DIVA X HD VR Mode[/format]

Sorry I didn't capture the rest of the stream.

The VR mode in Project DIVA X HD (only viewable through Concert Edit mode) is similar to VR Future Live where you simply watch the characters dancing on stage. And nope, panty shot denied!

[format=h2]Hatsune Miku: VR Future Live[/format]

Viewers in the stream are finally witnessing what the VR Future Live is capable of. Here's what it was shown on the stream:

• You can use a PS Move as a glowstick; it also changes to an instrument (such as a tambourine). There's a prompt to wave the glowstick in sync with the audience (coz concert).
    • There's also involved a rhythm game portion at the end of Weekender Girl (demo song) where you probably wave the stick in rhythm to hit the star notes above Miku. I'm still clueless on what this portion is for.
    • Different camera angles: Front row seat, VIP closeup, extreme closeup, backstage, balcony. Coz there are times that she's floating in the air.
    • There's no doubt you'll be getting concert vibes at home!
    And after that is some collaborations with food companies and merchs that is not worth mentioning coz we won't get any easily. And that's it for the stream. I'm hooked up for the Future Tone DLC tho!

Source: http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv270410171 (Timeshift is for Premium members only)

2. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

Studying Media Science at Södertörn University
    I'd appreciate a Youtube-link to the broadcast if it's uploaded :) I usually just search for "Project Diva" and filter after upload date on YT, but since PDX was released for PS4 the same day that option will be impossible :P

I'm mainly just mildly curious on VR Future Live, it might look cool but as a game I think it sounds kind of... pointless? Not much for a game with player interactivity, I mean. I wouldn't pay for both a VR set and the game with only that content (though that's my personal opinion). I'd love to watch a Vocaloid concert live but using VR to do that feels like cheating xD

3. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

I found a video about PDX HD VR mode.

Haven't found the full stream although.
    And LOL I never noticed DE:MONSTAR has short trousers.

4. Mullet345

Mullet345 Advanced Player

Sweet. Looking forward to seeing the new songs added to FT next month. Will be playing AgeAge Again and Cendrillon first. I wonder if any ExExtreme charts will be part of the DLC as well, or if that will be part of the next DLC batch?