1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

News Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone' started by BladeTH, Sep 15, 2015.

1. mikusphere

mikusphere Big Debut

I have never changed the timing calibration (it's still in default +0) because it was working perfectly for me.

I think if the input or video feels delayed you have to set the amount to positive to offset the lag until you get the desired result.

2. Mullet345

Mullet345 Advanced Player

Just wondering if it's possible to change the button sounds like how you can change it in the Diva series?

3. Turom

Turom Welcome to DIVA!

Home Page:
    http://www.wkd4496.net/
    I did some testing yesterday to find the accurate timing and looks like -5 ~ -10 is OK when the TV is in game display mode, my TV may be faster than I though.. I still have issues to get COOL on fast chains though. I think I have to get used to the new controller as well and see if it's a delay issue or just me! The HOLD mechanic is very a very weird change also.

As you can see on the translated image here it's in the customization menu, which is available when you press triangle on the song list or if you select second option on the main menu. You got a lot of choices for each type of note.

4. ValentineMeikin

ValentineMeikin Big Debut

I had that problem with someone trying to run Phantasy Star Online 2 on their PS4.
    They completely screwed it up because they didn't have a clue what a primary account was.

5. Walter-kun

Walter-kun Trophy Hunter Extraordinaire

Welp, I've got 12 songs left until the 100% and then it's off to the PSP games. ^_^

6. ValentineMeikin

Walter, you'll probably find that it's much EASIER when you move to the PSP, but be aware that the first PSP game doesn't map to the direction pad, ONLY to the buttons. It might foul you a few times not being able to rapidly switch between the two.
    Also, especially in Extend, several Extreme note maps use basically you needing to hit a single note rapidly for prolonged periods, which can ruin your hands or system.

Walter-kun likes this.
  7. Walter-kun

Walter-kun Trophy Hunter Extraordinaire

On the first PSP game, I'll probably end up just playing Normal difficulty so I can unlock Hard mode for Dreamy Theater, so unless that carries over to Dreamy Theater as well, I shouldn't have a problem.

For that matter, I usually only break out the d-pad in case of emergency, so even if that is the case, it shouldn't take long to get used to using just the face buttons. :P

8. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

[​IMG]

2$ for Vegetable Juice means death. :|

Say NO to Vegetable!!!

9. mikusphere

mikusphere Big Debut

OMG the vegetable juice has joined the 10★ rank!? That's going to be fun. XD

I can't wait for EZ2ON様 and 花詞のスカートいいぞ様 for the 1DF perfect video.

10. Mullet345

Since all the songs from before Arcade Future Tone was released (all songs from Diva through to Diva Extend and original Arcade) are getting Ex Extreme, I'm trying to think how many more songs are left to get it. I'm pretty certain Intense Voice is one of them, and I have a feeling that chart is going to be insane when attempting to get Perfect. As for the screenshot, what rating was Popipo before?

11. mikusphere

mikusphere Big Debut

I'm actually curious about this, so I went through the song list and counted how many songs has no slide notes that doesn't have EX Extreme yet. It turns out there are 68 more songs left. At the rate SEGA releases their EX Chart (about 3 EXEX chart per month and occasionally 2), it will take around 2 more years for all the songs to be playable with slide notes.
    愛言葉
    アウトオブエデン
    Absolunote
    AFTER BURNER
    Equation+**
    いのちの歌
    イヤイヤ星人
    いろは唄
    オオカミガール
    (10) カラフル×メロディ
    恋スルVOC@LOID
    金の聖夜霜雪に朽ちて
    ココロ
    Gothic and Loneliness ~I'm the very DIVA~
    孤独の果て (Original PV ver)
    さあ、どっち?
    saturation
    The secret garden
    ジェミニ
    (20) ジュゲムシーケンサー
    白い雪のプリンセスは
    SYMPHONIC DIVE - DIVA edit - / SYMPHONIC DIVE - DIVA FT edit -
    Starduster
    Starlite★Lydian
    SPiCa -39's Giving Day Edition-
    slump
    千本桜 (old PV ver)
    そいやっさぁ!!
    So much loving you★ -DIVA Edit-
    (30) タイムリミット
    多重未来のカルテット -Quartet Theme-
    Dear cocoa girls
    どうしてこうなった
    透明水彩 (とうめいすいさい)
    那由他の彼方まで
    ネコミミアーカイブ
    ねこみみスイッチ
    No Logic
    パズル
    (40) 初音ミクの激唱
    花舞月詠譚 (はなまいつきよみたん)
    パラジクロロベンゼン
    *ハロー、プラネット。(I.M.PLSE-EDIT)
    ひねくれ者
    ふたりで。
    ブラックゴールド
    break;down
    ペリコ・スペースシッパー
    忘却心中
    (50) Holy Star -2010 DIVA mix-
    マージナル
    magnet
    右肩の蝶
    右肩の蝶 -39's Giving Day Edition-
    みくみく菌にご注意♪
    moon
    melody...
    妄想スケッチ
    ゆめゆめ
    (60) LIKE THE WIND
    Last Night, Good Night
    ラブリスト更新中?
    リンリンシグナル -Append Mix-
    ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
    ルシッドドリーミング
    Leia
    ローリングガール
    ワールズエンド・ダンスホール -Live Dance Edition-

EXEX charts that are in arcade but not yet ported to FT
    EXEX charts coming this month
    ぽっぴっぽ (10★)
    マスターオブパペッツ (9.5★)
    39 (8★)

March 2016
    サヨナラ・グッバイ (8★)
    StargazeR (8★)
    裏表ラバーズ (10★)

April 2016
    Ievan Polkka (9.5★)
    VOiCE -DIVA MIX- (8.5★)
    積乱雲グラフィティ (8★)

May 2016
    あなたの歌姫 (7.5★)
    迷子ライフ (8.5★)
    フランシスカ (9★)

June 2016
    from Y to Y (7.5★)
    恋色病棟 (9★)

Popipo EX is 9.5★.

12. Mullet345

Anyone know why some songs are part of Colorful Tone instead of being part of Future Sound even though they first appeared in the PSP Diva games? A few I've noticed: Hello Planet (was on Diva Extend), Kokoro (was on Diva 2nd), Ihora Song (again on Extend) and not 100% certain but I think Melacholy (corrrect me if needed) is also part of CT even though it first appeared in F. Not sure why they would do that though.

13. StrawberryTofu

StrawberryTofu May destroy a nearby planet or 2 but such is life

I make beautiful men perform cute dances for me
    Hello Planet and Kokoro were also in Project Mirai, which is what Colorful Tone is based on. Melancholic is in Future Sound though. They likely did this for balancing purposes. No idea for Iroha Song, maybe it debuted in arcade and went to PSP later like Stardust Utopia? I can see that considering its PV reuses magnet's background.
    Also, while Colorful x Sexy and Migikata no Chou -39 Giving's Day Edition- also debuted in PSP games, they are in Colorful Tone. Likely because they are similar to other songs that are in Future Sound so they might as well do some balancing. I think they will do something like that for Cendrillon and Adolescence judging by the fact Colorful Tone is missing 4 songs from its promised 100 songs (It's also missing AgeAge Again, shake it, and saturation so including both Cendrillon and Adolescence will go over 100.)

14. Mullet345

Been thinking lately. As we know, Arcade Future Tone is still getting the Mirai songs and more ExExtreme charts for the songs that don't have slide notes, but what do we know about what they are currently missing? Kagerou Daze and Cantarella (Grace Edition) from F2nd still need to be added (although I'm not sure if they are allowed to add them or not) and the F version of World's End Dancehall along with the Emerald and Ruby modules for Miku and Luka respectively. Asides from these, are there any songs/modules that still need to be added to Arcade? (What I would like to see is more Mirai modules be added in i.e Rin's Kokoro module, Miku's Clover Club module, Miku's/Luka's/Rin's Romeo and Cinderella module)

15. StrawberryTofu

Miku's and Luka's Emerald and Ruby modules are already in arcade, just not in PS4 yet. What arcade missing from f 2nd though are the DLC animal parkas and Mikudayo (which I can't imagine being implemented with Future Tone's physics but I guess it could be possible.) Aside from those, every F 2nd module in is added in arcade (even the grace edition modules). The fact we got the modules and not the songs (and they were not originally designed for a different purpose or anything at all like Street Pop) lowers my hopes that we'll get the f version of World's End Dancehall and Grace edition.

As for f 2nd modules in arcade but not in PS4, Miku's Supreme, Teto's M.S.J. The aforementioned World's End Dancehall and Grace Edition modules, and the recently added suntan swimwear modules.

16. ValentineMeikin

A good way to tell what is and isn't coming to Project Diva Future Tone is simple.

Check the songlist for Project Diva Arcade, and find which ones are there. They are known to have removed some due to licensing issues.

17. Alex

Alex Welcome to DIVA!

Can someone help me compile a list of songs from future tone that are blocked on youtube? I'm planning on making and releasing a video review on this game but i don't want to use blocked songs by mistake in my gameplay footage. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out.

18. stratoside

stratoside Advanced Player

you should make a forum post with it, i was thinking about this too

so far i know that tengaku is blocked in USA

19. Mullet345

From what I've seen, these are blocked:

Nostalogic
    Deep Sea Girl
    Popipo
    Hm? Ah Yes
    Clover Club
    Melt
    ColorfulXSexy
    Intense Voice of Hatsune Miku

Not all videos I've seen on Youtube for these songs have been blocked but most of the ones I've seen always come up "Not Available In Your Country".

20. StrawberryTofu

I've been able to search up Colorful x Sexy so I don't think its blocked. Suki Kirai and Terekakushi Shishunki are also blocked.

EDIT:World is Mine, Love is War, and any other song you see that made by ryo is also blocked.