1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

News Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone' started by BladeTH, Sep 15, 2015.

1. nofutur

nofutur IYA IYA!!

Home Page:
    https://nofutnoheya.wordpress.com/one-day-one-pic/
    You should try nippon yassan, they are reliable and fast.

2. Chibiki

Chibiki Welcome to DIVA!

I've had really nice experiences with JapanCodes. I've received iTunes codes in less than thirty minutes with no phone call or taking-pictures-of-identity-and-sending-it-to-strangers (cough japancodesupply cough) needed. Hopefully, all goes well with you!

3. stratoside

stratoside Advanced Player

sometimes when i play, the game starts right after loading instead of waiting for me to click ok
    did i turn off some hidden setting or is that a glitch?

edit
    nvm i found it, it was under customize

4. Asvel2572

Asvel2572 Big Debut

College Tutor
    Do you mind sharing where you found it? I just found out that this option was a thing but I can't find it for the life of me.

edit: Nvm, I finally found it.

5. tsumiki01124

tsumiki01124 Intermediate Player

May I ask what option you two were talking about?

6. Asvel2572

Asvel2572 Big Debut

College Tutor
    This is not going to make any sense but it does make it so songs don't start automatically after loading, you get a button to start when you're ready.
    In the customize menu, go to the last option, that has all the button symbols on it. Go to the second option in that menu which starts with スライド.
    In this menu, the second option, when flipped on, will cause the button to appear instead of the song automatically starting. This confused me big time because the menu is labeled slide options and the toggle for the loading screens says motion control. I am really not sure why it does what it does, my translation of the option does not mention the loading thing at all.

7. kittyeliot

kittyeliot Welcome to DIVA!

Hello, I joined because I have a couple of questions ヽ (· ∀ ·) ノ
    I've played previous Project Diva games in Japanese with no problem, but this one has many options that I can't read.

Actually, I don't know if there's even options for what I'm curious about though.

1: Is there a way to make chance / challenge time appear on hard/extreme modes? I tried it out and it appears on easy/normal, but not on hard/extreme for me. It's nothing big, but I would like to have it if it's possible.

2: Okay, so you know when there's a double or triple note coming, there will be the little guide box in the middle of the screen come up to show you where to press? I think I accidentally turned that off or something... It was coming up on hard difficulties in each song, but now it doesn't pop up anymore. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if you can't, but is there an option that makes that guide appear on extreme mode? The double and triple notes are the only things giving me a lot of trouble, so that would be very helpful.

8. mikusphere

mikusphere Big Debut

[​IMG]

Yes, it's under slide options. The first option enables/disables the slide note controls on the touch pad (ie, swiping your fingers on the slide notes, not pressing the touch pad).
    The second option enables/disables the use of Motion Sensor (gyro input) for slide notes.
    If you have the second option on, you will have this prompt whenever you start a song.
    [​IMG]
    It prompts you to hold your controller straight and then press circle when you're ready.
    I think the second option is turned off by default and I never used this function, that's why I was confused when they said the song don't start automatically.

-----------------------------------------------

1. There is no way. Challenge Time only appears in Easy/Normal.
    2. Multi-Note Assist Function is only available in Hard difficulty or below. It might be better to learn to read the note alignment instead, because you might not have the time to look at the guide when there are many of them coming at you, and in my opinion, is much easier.

The option is in Customize -> 5th option -> 3rd option -> There should be two options.
    The first option displays what notes to press during multi-notes. The second option according to the in-game manual, won't let you lose health if you pressed the wrong notes during multi-note as long as you pressed the same number of notes.

Edit: Added video links to button mapping tips.

9. kittyeliot

kittyeliot Welcome to DIVA!

Thank you; that video is really helpful! It'll take a while to get used to it, but having the combos on the triggers seems like a pretty good idea

10. tsumiki01124

Yeah same. I never thought motion sensor option had a function like that xD.

I think mapping 4 single buttons into LR buttons is the only available way to reach highest score possible. Use combinations make it easier to play some combo notes, but they won't help much in increasing holding score overall.

11. Northernlightifly

Northernlightifly Newbie Player

I tried playing the game on my Ps vita through linking it to my PS4 for the first time and damn the game was a lot harder xD I barely hit the notes xDD

12. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

It's just the problem that instead of 8 possible buttons you have 12 now. And if you aren't pressing hold notes with shoulder buttons, you literally can mess up the entire score increase. I have hard times actually perfecting easy extreme songs but if I manage to score, then I most of the time either first or top 5 in online ranking.

I recommend L12 for square and triangle and R12 circle and cross.

13. Morning Blue

Morning Blue Big Debut

So what songs are missing from the arcade version again? I know Kagamine HachiHachi Flower Fight and Kagerou Days are, but I can't recall any others off the top of my head.

14. PinkoStickLuv

PinkoStickLuv Advanced Player

Playing Project Diva
    Saturation
    Canterella Grace edition
    Worlds End Dancehall F Edition
    Age Age Again
    Shake It
    Cendrillion/Adolescence
    Skelton Orchestra and Lilia
    Kimi No Taion

15. nofutur

nofutur IYA IYA!!

Home Page:
    https://nofutnoheya.wordpress.com/one-day-one-pic/
    +

Idolmaster songs: Go my way, relations. They were on psp and I can't remember if they were in the arcade version, anyway we want them.
    The module from Cantarella as well.

16. Shadow-san

Shadow-san Global Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

i don't think we will have Idolmaster Songs due to the copyrights, we didn't have these song on Dreamy Theater due to the licensing issues.

17. Kari

Kari Intermediate Player

hey guys,
    im new here so first i wanted to say hello ;D

i wanted to ask if anyone has extreme tips for me.
    im soooo bad at extreme that im dying within seconds ~.~
    the worst parts for me are these triple notes or whatever they´re called.
    on slow songs i can do them without trouble but when im playing out of eden for example its just horrible.

also im struggling with notes i have to press the buttons really fast (like negaposi continues), i needed 5 tries on hard to clear it.
    but i think i´ll never get a perfekt on specific songs.

how do you guys manage to do stuff like that? i really need some help xD

18. WWEdeadman

WWEdeadman Master of the 1 Safe

Chemist, Twitch Streamer, YouTuber
    Home Page:
    http://www.twitch.tv/WWEdeadman
    I can only speak for myself here, but for the fast stuff: Practice. Lots of it. Like, I have like 800 or so hours in F and F 2nd combined. I still suck at Extreme in FT comparatively though, thanks to it being so much harder than previous games.
    Also, learning to 2-hand those faster parts could help.

For Triple notes I have started putting the 4 different triple combos on the L&R buttons, just so I don't have to coordinate 3 presses at once. Again, to read correctly which 3 you need to press is practice. I've gotten somewhat half-decent at it since the release.

19. tsumiki01124

Basic tips here: use both hands when you play extreme and switch to practice mode to learn those triple notes.

20. StrawberryTofu

StrawberryTofu May destroy a nearby planet or 2 but such is life

I make beautiful men perform cute dances for me
    I finally managed to purchase Colorful Tone! I made an observation while playing I don't think anyone brought up.
    If you clear a song on hard for the first time using a challenge item, it won't unlock extreme. It won't even make a grade. I assume playing with a challenge item doesn't save your score at any moment.