1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

News Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone' started by BladeTH, Sep 15, 2015.

1. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    ... just look into my psn profile in the signature and look into my trophies. then you'll see the answer. ^^

No, on PS3 and PS4 you can get trophies with any account on the console, no matter which account got the game.
    For Vita, this only works for physical games (as you can see in my psn profile in the case of Project DIVA f). Digital games are only playable with the account who got the game and even if you have luck to own a memory card where games or apps from another account are still included (because account lock on memory cards came with a later firmware update on the Vita) you'll always get a message on startup that you won't be able to get trophies in that game.
    (I still have a memory card with the japanese NicoVideo app while the memory card has an account lock for my german account.)

2. Northernlightifly

Northernlightifly Newbie Player

Wow!! That's so many!! :D

That's great!
    I see ^^

3. Dyspnia

Dyspnia Retired cDLC Creator

University Student
    Yep. Amazing that you can wait a few hours before release and still get them along with the game.

4. Northernlightifly

Northernlightifly Newbie Player

When I tried using one of the themes I got a message saying I have to buy it, I though they were free? Did this happen to anyone else?

EDIT: I just have to apply it on my japanese user account on the ps4 system and then I could use it on my main user :D

Overall the game is beautifully made *___* I'm friggin in love with the control,s like the sliders <333

It felt like when I was playing zenbonsakura the second version it felt like it was on an extreme mode (I was playing on hard) since it had quite a lot of "drum" controls which I'm still pretty bad at xD

5. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

Studying Media Science at Södertörn University
    So, game is released and I immediately encountered some problems. Mainly I have a hard time spamming notes with two hands, the buttons don't work if I do it too quickly, which will pose a problem on Extreme. I haven't found a solution for this. I also couldn't manage to press all the buttons at once, not at all, so I just made R2 work for all of them (problem solved! lol) but it really is hard to do :P Manouvering the hold notes and multible presses is hard but practice makes perfect I guess (I don't have a perfect yet, too busy holding...)

But it's great overall!

EDIT: Unless the spamming is between two different buttons, of course... that works, it's just the same corresponding button that doesn't work. I haven't tried Extreme yet but it must be so, otherwise playing would be too difficult :P

6. Dyspnia

University Student
    Taking a break from playing. So many songs.

Also, slight ponder. Maybe it was mentioned in interviews or something but why is the default button prompt left, up, O, and X? In the tutorial, it's explained that both sides of the controller can press the prompts as they come on screen so why is the default not square, triangle, O, and X. That's what I ended up immediately changed it to anyway. Just kinda weird.

I am loving the visuals so dang much! I never got a chance to play arcade and YouTube videos are nowhere near the crisp beauty that is this game in full HD. Also loving the SIMPLE module obtaining system (compared to X's...).

It feels good having everything in one place. Seeing old modules in newer songs and seeing new modules in older songs. GAH it's just so exciting this game is making a great first impression!

7. StrawberryTofu

StrawberryTofu May destroy a nearby planet or 2 but such is life

I make beautiful men perform cute dances for me
    Since the game is released, I thought I'd download Prelude but I can't seem to find it on the store.. Is it not tomorrow yet in Japan? I'm not able to pre order either.

EDIT:Turns out anyone who didn't pre order will have to wait for PSN to update later.

8. unkai87

unkai87 Intermediate Player

i have been playing with the big arcade controller and the dualshock. Both have pros and cons. Overall is an amazing game. SO MUCH CONTENT... i cant hardly breath. XD I am sure i am not the only one who is able to press all four bottons putting my thumb on top. I even manage to keep pressing circle and with the rest of the finger keep playing cross or triangle. Its tricky but try it out.

9. Dyspnia

University Student
    I do the four-at-once-combo by putting my right thumb on triangle and circle and my left thumb on left and down. It's gonna take a while for me to get used to hold notes and multi-notes. I can handle four at once and two at once most of the time but I, for the life of me, can NOT get any of the three at once ones. I feel like I don't have enough time to look at the connected notes, see which three it is, realize where I need to put my thumbs, then put them there. With 2 and 4 it's easy, with 3, not so much...

10. YukiAmi

YukiAmi Big Debut

I know it's weird, but you actually can spam the same note with both hands. It threw me off at first too, but it seems that if the note chart allows for it, you can. It just doesn't seem like you can do it when notes are not present. Sorry if my explanation is bad, but trust me, it works.

11. Kaon

Kaon シュープリーム

THIS GAME IS GREAT. AND I ALREADY HAVE COMPLAINTS ONLY IF THE PDF2nd remakes of the 2nd/Extended songs were used instead of the old Dreamy Theater PVs. :<
    Also, it would be nice if the hold notes were the same note buttons as the console versions, but since it's a port of the arcade game, that can't be possible. To the contrary the L1/R1/Analog slide are really great ear candy.
    I have trouble getting used to the multiple button arcade inputs, it's really throwing me off. Eventually I manage to perfect some songs... xD

Overall, I might actually enjoy this game with all the new/old mixed content available. Plus the nostalgia playing the older Dreamy Theater songs are really a bonus. ♥

ALSO.
    [​IMG]
    Where is that Supreme module hiding??? @_____@ Is it a final unlock or has it not been put in the game at all? xD I should have kept my expectations low.

12. GenKaidou

GenKaidou Intermediate Player

Supreme is not in the game yet, it was in the arcade update *after* the one they based the console port on. But it's not too far away IIRC!

Song wise, we're only 2 updates behind (Age Age Again/shake it!, Cendrillon, Adolescence) and Supreme comes right after the Age Age Again update, so 2 more! They might just release it all at the same time, though

13. Dyspnia

University Student
    The head swap feature is the best thing to have come to this series:
    Dark hair looks so much better on that KAITO outfit and that hat goes perfect with that MEIKO one
    [​IMG]

Short haired Scarlet
    [​IMG]

I didn't have enough VP for the other Tricolore outfits so I made due with Miku's Saihate and added a more customer-satisfactory oriented hairstyle
    [​IMG]

And this is probably my favorite creation yet. A real serious one.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    It really sucks that MEIKO barely has any dramatically changed hairstyles so the feature doesn't work as well with her compared to the others (same goes for KAITO). Also, Teto is pretty much almost identical to Miku, model-wise. I wish we could stick Teto's head on Miku's outfits. (I would never ask for Teto DLC again if it meant she gets Miku's entire wardrobe.)

14. Chibiki

Chibiki Welcome to DIVA!

This is my second PD game (my first was F 2nd) and I'm having a ton of fun right now! I love mobile rhythm games, but since I'm fairly new to console rhythm games, you could say I still have a lot of room to improve ^^; I'm getting ton of Fines and I hope it'll get better with practice considering adjusting the timing doesn't seem to make it better (worse, even)!

15. Acilicious

Acilicious Welcome to DIVA!

is this an error ? or just my problem with my TV -_- ...
    it seem the game screen not fit all full screen on my tv . did anyone feel the same too?

16. GenKaidou

GenKaidou Intermediate Player

The timing calibration never seemed to work properly for me either! I need to figure out the correct sound output for my TV instead to avoid the audio lag

17. StrawberryTofu

StrawberryTofu May destroy a nearby planet or 2 but such is life

I make beautiful men perform cute dances for me
    I just played the Prelude version and I'm actually having a lot of fun! Just watching the PVs makes me all excited! I can not wait to buy the other packs and gain full access to what the game has to offer!

18. PinkoStickLuv

PinkoStickLuv Advanced Player

Playing Project Diva
  19. Dyspnia

University Student
    Based on just the title of the content, it looks like it'll be just another unlock key. Like what they did with X. Instead of spending time and effort to get the modules and accessories, you could just spend a few bucks and have them all unlocked automatically.

20. PinkoStickLuv

PinkoStickLuv Advanced Player

Playing Project Diva
    Oh okay thanks doesn't sound like its worth it.