1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

News Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone' started by BladeTH, Sep 15, 2015.

1. chiso

chiso Intermediate Player

I think there's no info yet if it's also works for future tone. Until now it's only confirmed for pd x

2. WWEdeadman

WWEdeadman Master of the 1 Safe

Chemist, Twitch Streamer, YouTuber
    Home Page:
    http://www.twitch.tv/WWEdeadman
    Well, it's essentially a controller that will work on the PS4, so I don't see why it wouldn't work with Future Tone.

3. unkai87

unkai87 Intermediate Player

about the controller in the famitsu link they do say that it is compatible with future tone... the only thing is that i have the big one... not sure how big is this mini controller. is it comfortable?

4. tsumiki01124

tsumiki01124 Intermediate Player

It is as big as a laptop keyboard. Should be the same as this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXRBoyXst5k

It's good, but i think if you are familiar with the big one you won't like it so much

5. unkai87

I am a little crazy for this game so... I preordered it as soon as i saw it on amazon.co.jp anyway.
    I also bought an adapter for the big controller to work on the ps4 and it did work. I checked monday.
    My only concern are the arrows. How well the trackpad will respond during gameplay. Also there are big r1 and l1 buttons on the sides...

Something that i find interesting is that the big controller has two features that make it specially arcade friendly.
    one is that there are two options A and B. you can change them with a selector.
    While A is the regular setting of triangle cross square and circle and arrows, like a gamepad, B let you remove the surface of the buttons and place them in the same order as the arcade. the four simbols in a row and the arrows on top and down. Not only it changes the buttons, it remaps everything. So what used to be → is square at all effects. Even when you are outside the game.
    The other thing interesting is that inside the box, covers for the extra buttons (the arrows) are included. You can remove the buttons and cover the hole with this covers or lids. so you can have the controller just with the four simbols on a row and nothing else. It didnt make sense for F and F2nd because in the actual ps3 gameplay there are arrows that require to press the arrow and the simbol at the same time... so why give the option to hide the extra arrows if you are gonna need them. I never understood that and now it could be quite handy.

sorry for the mumbling. XD I just wish they would release a proper future tone controller with the long touch pad bar... one can dream....

6. tsumiki01124

tsumiki01124 Intermediate Player

You can remap buttons in this controller too, It just lacks the long swipe bar. And an exclusive FT controller sounds great, but are they willing to make 3+ controllers just for ps4 pd games? Not likely xD.

7. BladeTH

BladeTH Advanced Player

8. nofutur

nofutur IYA IYA!!

Home Page:
    https://nofutnoheya.wordpress.com/one-day-one-pic/
    WE WANT THIS !!!
    [​IMG]

Not that >.<
    [​IMG]

Same here.

9. chiso

AHH even more news!
    It's a really cool Idea that you can use the pics you made as loading screens! I like it!
    But gaahh, it's so hard to still wait for 16 days...

10. WWEdeadman

Home Page:
    Oh god, clearing everything on Hard to get everything on Extreme and Extra Extreme? Welp, 224 Hard clears on release day incoming... -_-

11. chiso

It's better than doing easy for normal songs and normal for hard songs too, right? haha. Well I struggle with many extreme songs, so I don't mind at all.

12. StrawberryTofu

StrawberryTofu May destroy a nearby planet or 2 but such is life

I make beautiful men perform cute dances for me
    My overall preferred difficulty is hard so it's not much a bad thing to me. At least we won't have to play extreme to unlock extra extreme!
    Now to spend some hours thinking of what can make a good loading screen (I'll probably use no module PV photos as loading screens.)

13. WWEdeadman

Home Page:
    Yeah, at least we don't have to play normal. 224 songs on normal would make me fall asleep, probably...

14. DrShelleh

DrShelleh Welcome to DIVA!

Isn't DLC now confirmed, as the website had this:

PlayStation®Store
    ネットワークに接続し追加コンテンツ等を購入できます。

This roughly translates to:
    Playstation Store
    you can purchase additional content.

Also, do we have any news on the size of the game?

15. chiso

Wahh I really hope so! (I mean in the worst case it could also mean additional stuff to the prelude, right?)
    I think somebody wrote that the game will be 30,5gb in here. but I'm not 100% sure if that's right?

16. unkai87

I was thinking the same until i read that in japanese. The key might be 等(など) which translate as et cetera; etc.; and the like; and so forth
    So the real translation would be you can connect to PSN and purchase aditional content and such (and the like)

So I think they will release more dlc for it. Personally I dont mind if its 400 yen the module or 600 yen per song. Even more expensive. This is my favourite game and as long as they keep it updated I dont care about the price. XD

17. PinkoStickLuv

PinkoStickLuv Advanced Player

Playing Project Diva
    I hope they keep it affordable because 300 yen for a costume (which is dlc price of costume on X) seems like too much and I wouldn't want them to start that with this game. I also think releasing the songs in packs like the vita version of f is the way to go. Songs and modules coupled together this part is wishful thinking but if they did do packs and they charged like 15-20$ that would be amazing! As the english version of f sold all the dlc songs and modules for 10$ and that was six songs arcade has like three released each month. (And yeah I do know the Japanese version sold the dlc for 30$)

18. nofutur

nofutur IYA IYA!!

Home Page:
    https://nofutnoheya.wordpress.com/one-day-one-pic/
    Could you tell me more about your adapter (brand, lag ...)?
    Cronus max' one??

19. GenKaidou

GenKaidou Intermediate Player

DLC could also just mean the 2 expansion packs for the people who only bought 1 :D

But in all honesty, there's definitely song/module DLC. I really hope they package the modules WITH the songs this time, making us buy it separately in F/F 2nd/X is kind of a scummy move imo. And please keep them in song packs, like maybe 3 songs for 1000 yen or something, thanks SEGA.

20. MeowKitty15

MeowKitty15 Newbie Player

Yeah, I definitely hope they do packs instead of everything separate. Having to buy individual dlc for both X and FT would end up being really expensive, and it probably doesn't help that when it comes to Project Diva games...I buy everything. I can't say that about any other game. Project Diva is definitely my weakness lol.