1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

News Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone' started by BladeTH, Sep 15, 2015.

1. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    Yeah i just rechecked it and deleted my post, but it was too late.

2. chiso

chiso Intermediate Player

Awww man, everyday more news!! But I have feeling since they allready put out the trailer now it will be silent until the release for now. (so no Diva Room and Edit mode, it would have been too good to be true, but the game allready NOW has tons of content so I won't complain)

I just hope they anounce soon that they will update it together with the arcade version... it would be such a waste if they didn't.

3. GenKaidou

GenKaidou Intermediate Player

I'm pretty sure this is not *THE* final version of the game. There's still songs from the arcade not in (shake it! PLEASE SEGA) and there's no way Sega will let such a huge DLC opportunity go to waste. Maybe skins could come as free updates in the future too? And any ExExtreme mode for songs that currently don't have one yet. Let's wait and see! :)

Anyone else find it weird World is Mine is in the Mirai/Arcade pack, according to the latest trailer? Considering it was THE FIRST song in the Project Diva series

4. Texy_Nyan

Texy_Nyan Newbie Player

Probably because Colorful Tone has less songs than Future Sound (97 VS 127)

5. chiso

I like your positive thinking! Lmao tho it will get hella expensive... I have to buy some yen cards again soon x'3 Well, will do when the first dlc get anounced!

6. Mullet345

Mullet345 Advanced Player

Anyone else looking forward to using Practice Mode for those hard sections of songs that give the most problems? I for one would most definitely use it, especially on the songs that have too many note changes in a long chain (really struggle with these when I have to change on a odd number).

7. StrawberryTofu

StrawberryTofu May destroy a nearby planet or 2 but such is life

I make beautiful men perform cute dances for me
    It seems like we can share the pictures we take online. I can't wait to see what other people create!

8. chiso

Wasn't the picture-sharing thing in the trailer just the regular share function of the ps 4?

By the way:
    [​IMG]

I just thought it would be very likely for one of those empty slots to be a dlc news tab? What do you guys think?

9. BladeTH

BladeTH Advanced Player

I'm almost sure that one of them is DLC slot.
    Don't know what the other one is. It could be skins though I don't know about it...

10. MeowKitty15

MeowKitty15 Newbie Player

I'd be really surprised if it didn't have any DLC, especially since there's a Playstation Store link right on the main menu.

11. tackfrog

tackfrog Big Debut

One thing to consider, since that trailer went live, anything shown in it was put on the website in some capacity. The songs, the modules, the new features shown in the trailer are all there. So that means those last 2 slots are for 2 things we haven't seen yet. I would like to imagine one is Skins and the other is DLC.

There almost has to be DLC if the arcade version keeps being supported. And SEGA is priding themselves on this being the arcade version, and having all the content of it, that would mean skins at some point should be in it.

We'll almost certainly see what those are closer to release, and even if there's no skins, DLC seems rather expected.

12. chiso

Shhhh no worries. I'm sure the skins will be included sooner or later. maybe even for free.
    YEA my biggest worry is that they won't update it or will stop updating after a year like they did with f2nd (I think they kept bringing dlc until a year later?) and since this is supposed to be the ported arcade version I hope it'll exist as long as the arcade one does! :'D (tho it probably will be out as soon as the ps5 is here)

13. GenKaidou

They stopped supporting F2nd because X was on the way, so that's not something unexpected. There isn't really a sequel to the arcade version, so I suspect they'll just keep releasing DLC for Future Tone as well. Perhaps not following the same schedule as the arcade updates, but we'll still see them.

14. tackfrog

tackfrog Big Debut

We could only hope SEGA just drops a bombshell and announces Skins in the next few days. It seems too odd to imagine the game without them.

They go out of their way to have every module, just about every song, the customize items, everything that makes the arcade game what it is, and then to leave out skins just doesn't make any sense in my opinion. If they aren't in the game at launch, I would then hold out hope that they would be released as DLC or as a free update where you can just unlock them with VP.

I have a theory that maybe they aren't in the game at launch because the score was moved from the bottom right to the top right, meaning that all 220 skins would have to be reworked in order to get the score window in the bottom right removed. Maybe SEGA couldn't finish them all before release and they need more time?...

Or maybe one of those 2 boxes on the website are the skins, but at the same time, we saw the trailer and when they were in the Customize menu, there was no mention of skins anywhere. UNLESS, that wasn't the final version of the game and they purposely left that out so they could reveal skins later.

I'm overthinking this way too much >n<

15. BladeTH

BladeTH Advanced Player

What if the second bar is about PV mode, which works with stereoscopic 3D?

16. PinkoStickLuv

PinkoStickLuv Advanced Player

Playing Project Diva
    I wonder is one of those pages accessories or will accessories be a sub page like how it is on the arcade site.

17. nofutur

nofutur IYA IYA!!

Home Page:
    https://nofutnoheya.wordpress.com/one-day-one-pic/
    Hey Sega, We want this >.>

[​IMG]

18. BladeTH

BladeTH Advanced Player

What a subtle hints are you making there, sir. :)

Really don't know if there will be an Arcade controller:
    1. SEGA doesn't want to kill Arcade
    2. Qualitative controller with good slider and backlight will cost quite a lot.
    3. I don't want to suffer with thought that I can buy awesome Arcade-like controller since I already have the small F controller which I don't use.

19. nofutur

nofutur IYA IYA!!

Home Page:
    https://nofutnoheya.wordpress.com/one-day-one-pic/
    Yeah sorry, that's not really subtle but I'd like to have such a beauty.
    I bought and used a lot my hori Project Diva f controller, the button are the from the arcade cab and the tiny touch part for the stars was OK.
    The feeling was not the same on the smaller controller, but it gave impression to play with arcade stuff.
    Now, I'm sure hori worked on a new controller and I am really looking forward to have more news. They can reproduce such a panel for home use. Concerning the price, it won't be over 30000Yen or 280USD.

Last, you were talking about arcade. In Japan and overseas, arcade cabs (dedicated cab or not) from Taito, Sega... have new versions because of the evolution. I'm sure Sega who decided to release Future tone on PS4 have already made enough money and plan to release another "rizumu" game. Home version won't kill arcade, don't worry.

20. GenKaidou

I find it easier to spam notes on the PS4 controller than the arcade board, but I wouldn't mind them creating something similar for those who prefer it.