1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

News Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone' started by BladeTH, Sep 15, 2015.

1. chiso

chiso Intermediate Player

Yea I think so too... hmm I think they will exclude songs like Melancholic from the Mirai pack, but I really hope they put the covers for romeo and cinderella in there.
    They probably also will exclude the songs with Gumi? I can't imagine her being in the game, as great she would be as a guest charakter.

2. WWEdeadman

WWEdeadman Master of the 1 Safe

Chemist, Twitch Streamer, YouTuber
    Home Page:
    http://www.twitch.tv/WWEdeadman
    Yeah, no, I can't see Gumi happening outside of the Mirai games. Unfortunately.

3. StrawberryTofu

StrawberryTofu May destroy a nearby planet or 2 but such is life

I make beautiful men perform cute dances for me
    I doubt Gumi will be in, at most we'll probably get those animated PVs with no modules for the Gumi songs.
    The Mirai exclusive covers would be great, but I don't have high hopes for them (especially with the off-vocal versions of the Mirai songs are different from the Diva ones). It would be nice if we got the Mirai exclusive outfits as DLC though, Mirai Clover Club Miku is just too cute!

4. tackfrog

tackfrog Big Debut

Really? Skins are only prizes? There aren't regular skins you can buy with VP like modules? Are skins ONLY obtainable as prizes? If so they may not be in at all :/

5. chiso

Agreed!! If the songs don't make it let's pray atleast for the modules...

6. unkai87

unkai87 Intermediate Player

I messed up. they cost VP but they are not released like modules. Every month or so they will anounce "skins from the past"

今回は過去に開催された「第十三回難易度合計コンテスト」の報酬スキン、計3種類を追加!
    この機会にお気に入りのスキンをゲットしてくださいね。

and in the web site when you click on items with all the custom parts and modules... they dont let you click in the skins category. So i think that they might be a temporal thing. Grab them while you can. Otherwise it doesnt make sense (like my english grammar) that they re release past skins.

7. sp193

sp193 Intermediate Player

Some skins that cost tickets are always available. My first skin was obtained that way.

8. tackfrog

tackfrog Big Debut

Hmmm I see. I can't play the Arcade game so I don't have a reference point sadly.

So, skins are not like modules where you can just go into the shop and buy a skin from a list of available ones like modules. If that's the case, maybe SEGA will do something similar by releasing skins 3 at a time as DLC. Utsumi Hiroshi stated that they wanted to release a "final version of the game [...] to show how much effort has gone into its creation." To say that and then not include skins, which took effort to make, just seems odd.

And on top of that, if the score was kept in the bottom right, the skins could be ported over without any changes. There has to be a reason for the score being moved. Plus, we didn't have confirmation of Accessory Items until that one Famitsu scan, which SEGA didn't even publicize, and we have quite a few weeks until the game launches. Weekly Famitsu could confirm them in that time.

9. unkai87

I am reading this weeks famitsu and there is a picture of the hair style selection. They use the 1/6 module with the weekender girl hair style. its a head swap not just the hair. But it is really cool! I have the picture but it says its too big... tryied to make it smaller and still so... I guess someone will upload it eventually

10. unkai87

Really? Skins are only prizes? There aren't regular skins you can buy with VP like modules? Are skins ONLY obtainable as prizes? If so they may not be in at all :/[/quote]

I messed up. they cost VP but they are not released like modules. Every month or so they will anounce "skins from the past"

今回は過去に開催された「第十三回難易度合計コンテスト」の報酬スキン、計3種類を追加!
    この機会にお気に入りのスキンをゲットしてくださいね。

and in the web site when you click on items with all the custom parts and modules... they dont let you click in the skins category. So i think that they might be a temporal thing. Grab them while you can. Otherwise it doesnt make sense (like my english grammar) that they re release past skins.[/quote]

Hmmm I see. I can't play the Arcade game so I don't have a reference point sadly.

So, skins are not like modules where you can just go into the shop and buy a skin from a list of available ones like modules. If that's the case, maybe SEGA will do something similar by releasing skins 3 at a time as DLC. Utsumi Hiroshi stated that they wanted to release a "final version of the game [...] to show how much effort has gone into its creation." To say that and then not include skins, which took effort to make, just seems odd.

And on top of that, if the score was kept in the bottom right, the skins could be ported over without any changes. There has to be a reason for the score being moved. Plus, we didn't have confirmation of Accessory Items until that one Famitsu scan, which SEGA didn't even publicize, and we have quite a few weeks until the game launches. Weekly Famitsu could confirm them in that time.[/quote]

no skins comment in this weekly famitsu. There is a two pages special of future tone

11. tackfrog

tackfrog Big Debut

If you'd like, I can PM you my email and you can send me the photo and I will edit it for you and post it here for discussion!

12. unkai87

done :)

Aparently if you buy both packages you get to special features.
    The head swapping and survival course.

13. chiso

Ah I allready thought that it will be the whole heads of the modules. Thank you so much for sharing it here tho, looking forward to it! :3

14. unkai87

It is actually the whole head. Its like you chop one from one module and put it in another one. If the head you are choosing has some kind of ribbon or special attachment to the hair it goes too to the module you are importing it to. And we will be able to use accessories even changing heads between modules! This is going to be awesome!

15. tackfrog

tackfrog Big Debut

New screenshots courtesy of unkai87! http://imgur.com/a/Pkizd

In order of listing:

1. Customizable controls
    2. Confirmation of Practice Mode
    3. Head Customization Confirmed
    4.High Score Ranking
    5. Survive Mode Confirmed

16. unkai87

Thank you!!

and by the way,I share because i know that many people cant buy Famitsu. If you can or go to japan pick it up! its the best and for the price a bargain!
    I would not share the whole thing (the text) because that way nobody would buy it. If it would get in the internet even before japanese wake up whats the point of publishing it!

I was so surprised they add the head customization!

17. tackfrog

tackfrog Big Debut

Same here! I absolutely love that you can play from any point of a song!

If skins get confirmed then immediate 10/10

18. StrawberryTofu

StrawberryTofu May destroy a nearby planet or 2 but such is life

I make beautiful men perform cute dances for me
    It's the whole head? Well, to be honest I kind of wanted to see Strangely Dark hair without the bar code and green eyes on the face. Oh well, not too big of a disappointment! I wonder how they'll do Meiko's Senbonzakura head and the tan swimsuit modules (if those ever get released.) Maybe they won't do those at all.

I am kind of disappointed it requires both packs. If I don't get enough money before release date, I would have at least liked to try the function in Prelude.

This game won't be a 10/10 until they add the flower crowns from Project Diva X as an accessory in this game

19. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

So since you can customize every single button to have a combination... would 't that mean we see 100% arcarde chart port?

20. chiso

http://miku.sega.jp/FT/song/index.html

Here's the song list. I'm kinda dissappointed in the colorful tune one tbh. I thought there would be more mirai songs in there. But not even Shake it, cendrillion and adolescence made it in the game? Maybe they come as dlc later?
    The song list still looks awesome tho!!

Edit: The modules for the game are updated too!