1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Oh man here come the results.

Discussion in 'Opening Contest' started by Suyo, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Suyo

Suyo Master of Unfortunate SAFEs
    Legendary Supporter

Website Maintenance, amateur Game Coder
    Home Page:
    http://www.greencouchgames.net
    Hey, we finally managed to get something done in the Staff Forum! That calls for a celebration, everyone who participated gets a free copy of "Tell Your World"! Wooo! (what do you mean you would have gotten it before... psh, that's the joke, be quiet before someone notices)

Anyways, here are our truly professional judgings:
    And thus, the first place goes to the incredibly awesome Suyo with 1329,6 out of 10 points! wait what
    Sadly I am not eligible for any of the prizes. Awww.

So, the true first place goes to.... xtokashx with 8,6 points! Congratulations!
    Second place goes to Evergreen Gem, having 6,3 points.

Your prizes will be either thrown into your general direction late today or tomorrow, please both send me your iTunes username/email, and xtokashx, send it to SynZidane, too. (I still need to figure this iTunes thing out, I have no idea how it works)
    Your medals will be awarded in a bit. Hope to see you in the next contest!

2. SynZidane

SynZidane Advanced Player

Congratulations xTokashx! A well deserved victory.
    Both were very good PV's.

3. xtokashx

xtokashx Legendary Supporter
    Legendary Supporter

Home Page:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/xtokashx
    Thank you much!

It seems I got caught getting lazy with clipping. And that was the result of trying to rush it at the end. I didn't have an opportunity to go back and put the final polish on it. The modules being too close to each other at the end really bothered me too, but before it really poked me between the eyes, I had already captured the video, uploaded the files, and was getting ready for bed on the eve of the deadline. So I said, "what the hell, I'll leave it as-is". There were a couple other "unfinished" scenes, but what you don't know won't hurt you... XD.

I tip my hat to my competition, EvergreenGem. I never thought to use custom DLC content before. And I really liked how you staged a couple scenes near the end where Miku is running with the falling cherry blossoms. Good stuff!

Thanks again for taking the time to critique and evaluate!

4. EvergreenGem

EvergreenGem Big Debut

Congratulations xtokashx you truly deserved it. The idea with Luka and Miku fighting was perfect, not in a million chances would i have thought of that. Thanks for the tips i'll put them to good use and the lip syncing kinda got on my nerves so i put random crap down. Lol. I look forward to the next contests. :D