1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

News [NEWS] Project DIVA X Update (Mar 17) [Check first page]

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X & Project DIVA X HD' started by OveReAction, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Tempuraw

Tempuraw Big Debut

Oh wow. It looks like there's a reason for the wait for the PS4 release other than VR (probably) after all.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    shadersssss

EDIT: Okay, so the PS4 versions of some pages are up. The game page and song page both have special PS4 versions. The game page shows off the new shaders (which look really nice, glad to see they're taking full advantage of being on PS4), while the song list page has the same list of songs, but with the pictures unavailable. They're probably going to render new pictures for the songs for this page, but it's interesting because they don't have a new module page. So maybe there will be more songs in the PS4 version?

2. PinkoStickLuv

PinkoStickLuv Advanced Player

Playing Project Diva
    Okay I found out from watching someone play the demo you can unlock the song's module as someone unlocked Miku v3 on love song and also that apparently modules are changeable after you unlock a module.

Edit

Also really loving that shader makes me glad I'm getting the PS4 version!

3. NekoPocky

NekoPocky Advanced Player

Home Page:
    http://www.Otakupocky.tumblr.com
    Yeah I unlocked v3 for Love song but after that no sign of the other modules - I either get a repeat of an already unlocked module or something to replace one of the 6 outfits you can unlock if its a brand new play of the demo....guess I'll keep at it. So far I get a combination of either; neko neko cape, hello, goodnight, v3, goth maid, cat food module, aile d'ange, the glory music module, or miku butterfly

4. Texy_Nyan

Texy_Nyan Newbie Player

In demo, has 10 modules. (2 for each element)
    I get Miku v3 and LOL module in first tentative, but the Strangers Module... Oh god, after many tentatives, finally get that module. ; A ;
    Then I deleted the demo.

5. chibakuroki

chibakuroki Intermediate Player

A SECOND YEAR HIGHSCHOOLER - UGH
    The game graphics look very much like the opening oml 0_0 this is seriously making me consider buying a PS4

6. Texy_Nyan

Texy_Nyan Newbie Player

Someone have played the "Second Normal Mode" or "Second Hard Mode" on Live Quest?
    It's a different version, the first have a Random Chart, and the other lies about the note who you pressed. (You get a Cool but says Worst and thinks like that)
    Other have a faster version of the chart.

7. unkai87

unkai87 Intermediate Player

I just got the code for module CA style 39 from the magazine Famitsu... to be honest... is nothing special. The regular CA style is far much prettier than this one. I had to have it but if anyone can not get it.... its ok. Anyones favorite module so far?

8. Kaon

Kaon シュープリーム

I want it... ;_; Twas a shame I was late to the Famitsu 3/24 release party.

Still unlocking modules in F2nd at the last minute before my copy arrives in the mail next week. That is, if modules from the previous game do carry over... @_@

9. tsumiki01124

tsumiki01124 Intermediate Player

You shouldn't then, because they don't xD.

10. Kaon

Kaon シュープリーム

Awwww, that's a shame! I'll just finish collecting them all just for completion's sake while I wait for X to arrive. xD Thanks for the head's up!

11. chibakuroki

It IS a different version? I've completed all Normal difficulty songs on all areas and not all of them have a second version.

Also, for those who have progressed further than I do, I have a few questions:
    1. How do you unlock the medley-specific modules? Out of 5 medleys I've completed, 3 gave me Rare Modules but they're not medley-specific modules :(
    For example, Neutral Medley gave me Magician, Beauty Medley gave me Sweet Devil's module, and Cute Medley gave me Freely Tomorrow's module.
    2. How do you know a character's preference of items? Does it depend on their module attributes? For example, I've given Miku 2 Miku-oriented presents, one time she accepted happily and the other she refused (she wore different modules on both times I gave her the presents).
    3. What are you supposed to do after you complete all Areas? How do you unlock the X medley?
    4. And last, WHAT ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT T_T

Fun fact: Module Drop can give you the same module twice. I got World End Umbrella's module two times :(

Thanks before!

12. Texy_Nyan

Texy_Nyan Newbie Player

1 - You just unlock the Alternative Second Normal/Hard/Extreme Mode in LQ when you complete the point requeriment.
    Also, you only unlock each Medley Module when you too complete each point requeriment. (Are 6~7 Points Requeriment for each Element in Total).
    2 - She will describe what she want and you have to deduce the item.
    3 - You will to the Second Part of LQ. Which is to complete all the Points Requeriment. You unlock the Ultimate Medley after you complete the Point Requeriment twice for each Element and play all Special Lives, if i remember.
    4 - About things. Terrible things. :P

13. chibakuroki

Wow, thanks a lot! Well, my hopes of swiftly beating this game is gone, that's for sure :0
    I also feel a bit of regret buying this game because I don't understand even a bit of their conversation..

14. Asvel2572

Asvel2572 Big Debut

College Tutor
    Do you happen to know how you obtain the Ultimate Medley Modules for the other characters besides Miku? I thought it would follow the other medley modules and happen once you got another level on all 5 areas, but that did not happen. I have also tried brute forcing the Ultimate Medley in LQ with rare up 4 and new up 4 modules and that doesn't seem the way to get them either. I am losing my mind trying to figure this out!

15. PinkoStickLuv

PinkoStickLuv Advanced Player

Playing Project Diva
    Wait so to get the medley modules you have to beat the second normal that shows in each element(so every song) and they unlock from playing those songs or does something unlock that gives you those modules?

16. tsumiki01124

When you complete each level of an element, there will be a quest for getting a character's medley module of that element.
    When every elements reach level 2, you unlock the Ultimate Medley song, as well as quest for getting Miku Ultimate skin.

17. Texy_Nyan

Texy_Nyan Newbie Player

No no, both Medley modules and Alternative Normal/Hard/Extreme you unlock if you complete the point requisition of each Element Gem some times.
    You don't gonna unlock the Medley Modules if you complete the Alternative mode.

Also, in Neutral you only unlock the Original(Meiko and Kaito), the Append(Miku, Rin, Len) and Luka V4x modules.
    I still don't know a way to unlock the others Ultimate modules. >___<
    Also, if i remember, the Alternative Extreme Mode for Medleys is a version with Extra Notes.

18. chibakuroki

Is there any way of unlocking modules without any requirements? I remember reading about spending 'Live Points' on modules on the Project Diva wiki, but I can't seem to find it everywhere.

19. tsumiki01124

So what should I give a character when he/she requests 感性を高める? I tried 3-4 times, but end up failed all of them.

And anyone got the title 上級プレイヤー or 中級プレイヤー yet? This time clearing all songs on Normal and Hard didn't unlock them.

20. GenKaidou

GenKaidou Intermediate Player

Is there anyway to help clear Chance Time easier? I'm doing the special quest where you have to play the Ultimate Medley on extreme to get the Dimension module for Miku. The thing is I ALWAYS mess up near the end of Chance Time, in 2D Dream Fever. If only the CT was in Uraomote Lovers or something... besides outright buying the unlock key for the element that Dimension is in.

I'm going to end up playing myself into a coma at this rate! :<