1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion Thoughts on mirai DX

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai Deluxe' started by stratoside, Sep 13, 2015.

1. stratoside

stratoside Advanced Player

So I bought my first nintendo product (n3ds NA version) just for this game lol

When i played Project diva, 2nd, extend, f and F2nd, I always complained "why are the songs shortened??????"
    Now i understand after playing this game

Mirai DX does have songs that are "shortened" but it's at most ~10seconds(like 1/6 out of the gravity, they cut the intro)
    Everytime i play a song, i can't help to wonder "when is this song ever going to end??"

and I was really disappointed that there's no "extreme" difficulty, the "hard" difficulty was only hard because I kept pressing B button when i saw X note(because X is the bottom button for vita)

For DLCs songs( i don't know if they do dlcs for 3ds) i hope they add Snow Fairy Story and Odds and ends ;D

overall even after those stuff I didn't like, I think the game is well worth ~50dollar or something i forget(pre-ordered months ago)

What do you guys think?

2. GospelEXE

GospelEXE Big Debut

This game has a lot of content to offer. In addition to the Button Mode, there is also the Tap Mode and three difficulties to play with.

As for the Extreme difficulty, there are a few songs that have a Super Hard chart (for button mode, don't know if there are any for tap mode), which are proven to be fairly challenging, but fun. So far I am enjoying playing and trying to perfect all of the songs and charts that I can. I can imagine this game will keep me busy for a while.

3. Loserbait

Loserbait Intermediate Player

My thoughts on DX? First, let's get this out of the way: It's a waste of money if you have mirai 2. 6 songs with a harder difficulty, all-3D PVs, 1 new song? Useless... If you do NOT have mirai 2, it's worth the money.
    Let me also point out: No DLC songs. ZERO. None. Zilch. No point in hoping or wishing, in having new threads about "What would you like in the DLC?" because it ain't gonna happen.

Song list: Strong. Long and, initially, feels grindy. But now, it's pretty normal.
    Song notes: Very fun but I wish they played with doubles more often (with odd combinations). Game needs "Random" mods...
    Song difficulty: Pretty easy to get full combos on. Maybe the Super Hards are trickier, but if you can get full combos on all the Hard songs, you'll be fine with Super Hard.
    PVs: Mostly great. I miss the original LoL PV (the new one is strange as hell), as well as Matroshyka's and Happy Synthesizer's.
    Othello: Randomly chosen difficulty. It's kinda odd. Sometimes you partner is strong as heck, sometimes they aren't.
    Miku Points: In the Japanese version, it's called Mirai Points which makes MUCH more sense. If you choose Rin as a partner and give her Miku Points as an allowance... wtf? SEGA, your translator dropped the ball on that one. I feel for international players because they have to do the grind that we did years ago. And for the Japanese version of DX, we got max Mirai Points as soon as we started the game.

Overall, when NOT compared to mirai 2, this game is pretty solid. 8/10.

4. stratoside

stratoside Advanced Player

i figured there wouldn't be any dlcs for it
    i haven't owned any nintendo games prior to this game so yeah this is my first mirai series

i would give it 8/10 as well, it would've been a solid 9/10 if there was some kind of "extreme" difficulty
    it would be a definite 10/10 if they did all that AND mixed up the notes.. they really like to spam same notes in a row, AAAABBBXXXYYYAAABBBXXXYYY
    yeah about the miku point, lol it's called diva point in project diva ;d

5. saturnfireflie

saturnfireflie Big Debut

I love this game!!!!!!!!!!!
    Long time fan of the diva series since the first release.
    I had almost given up hope this would be released for a western audience, so glad the Miku fan base was vigilant and continues to grow! :D

Great things about the 3DS version:

-Chibi Nendroids are so cute and lovable!!!
    -The fact you can swap song vocals and module clothing is a feature currently missing from the diva series
    -The video comment function and profile card swapping is so much fun when you streetpass or spotpass.
    -There are some great songs in mirai that are not currently in the diva series library and I am so thankful that us Western fans now do not have to be left out.
    -Nintendo product love can be spread out now yay!!! Im in love with the 3ds, it gets more action that my vita/psp

And gives us something to do while waiting for Project diva X
    :D!!