1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Problem with buttons.

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by FactoryTyrant39, Sep 5, 2014.

1. FactoryTyrant39

FactoryTyrant39 Big Debut

Hi.Almost a month ago i've received my Japanese copy of Project DIVA F 2nd for the PSVita.I started to play,but,some while ago i've noticed something weird.
    Like,yesterday,i was playing Melt,and i was halfway to perfect it.Almost the end of the song,i've started to get a lot of "WORST",even if i was tapping the buttons with the beat.And the same thing happen with Spoofing Ganger on Normal,on the second Technical Zone.This thing happened also with analog sticks.I don't know if it's just me(probably is)or my PSVita is leaving me(which is really weird,because i buyed it just a years ago,and the only problem i've haved was a problem with carger of the battery but i managed to resolve it).I hope someone can help me,because i would be really sad if i could not perfect/clear songs anymore.Thanks in advance. :) (and sorry if i did some error,i'm not good at explaining :/ )

2. NekoPocky

NekoPocky Advanced Player

Home Page:
    http://www.Otakupocky.tumblr.com
    I had the same issue with my touch screen, have you tried closed the game and re-opening it? Does this happen with other games?

3. FactoryTyrant39

I tried closing and re-opening the game, but this doesn't work...i tried even on PDf and even that seems to have the same problem...(other games make only uses of touchscreen so i don't think they are affected)so it's a problem of the PsVita itself?

4. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

Can you explain the buttons you are tapping that is going to be a WORST?

Regular Notes, Arrows, Hold Notes, Star, Double Star, Link?

You know how to hit all of them?

5. FactoryTyrant39

I was tapping regular notes, but sometimes happens also with double and hold notes.

And yes