1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

The trophies are up!

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by ShinUkyo, Mar 25, 2014.

1. ShinUkyo

ShinUkyo 魔法のユダヤ人

I've been watching Exophase like a hawk for weeks now, as that's the one site which will always pull achievement/trophy data from the official servers as soon as it exists. Whereas PSN Profiles, PST, and other places usually have delays. Anyway, here they are. If you wish to avoid "spoilers," though I use the term mildly, then proceed no further:

http://www.exophase.com/game/初音ミク-project-diva-f-2nd-psn/trophies/

So it's almost a copy of the first Project Diva's list (along with the image tiles.) The Vita/PS3 versions share a trophy list again. There are a few new ones, however. This time collecting every Customize Item will have a trophy attached. As will getting all the "Skins?" (that doesn't mean Modules, because there is still a Module Collector trophy.) Then ones for using Photograph mode, doing some cute/random stuff for bronze trophies, etc. And thankfully, since hearing the news of what the final two songs are yesterday: the two difficulty-based "all clear" trophies should still be for just Normal and Hard.

2. Otase

Otase Advanced Player

lol separate trophies would have been better as i don't own PS3 but its ok i guess.

3. hakumeiii

hakumeiii ペーパー プレーン~

Skins are just those HUD variants that are in game, you probably just get them in the shop for DP. This ones gonna be an easy platinum too I guess...
    ...more shiny worthless virtual status symbols ahoy. ( =①ω①=)

4. Nepgear

Nepgear Night ★ Fever

Home Page:
    http://azureunbalance.tumblr.com
    Egh, there's edit mode trophies again. I won't be getting the Platinum again this time. :'c

5. Safros

Safros Newbie Player

The Video Director trophy could be a trophy for the Live mode. I'm hoping it is.

6. Nepgear

Nepgear Night ★ Fever

Home Page:
    Oh, I actually completely forgot about that mode. I'll have to hope for that, too. ;_;

7. donosean

donosean Platinum Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Not looking forward to grinding out the Diva Room events o.e
    Other than that it should be another easy platinum :3

8. AjidoMarujido

AjidoMarujido Newbie Player

Sorry to ask, but I'm just curious. Why did edit mode prevent you from getting the platinum in the first game? Do you just not have internet access on your PS3/Vita?

9. Nepgear

Nepgear Night ★ Fever

Home Page:
    Edit mode is (free) DLC in F2nd's Vita release, and I happen to be using my UK PSN account on my Vita because that's where all my stuff is. Ye.

I could get the platinum in F just fine, sorry if my wording was confusing on that.

10. ShinUkyo

ShinUkyo 魔法のユダヤ人

The one way they COULD sneak in there and troll us: remember that there is now a trophy for purchasing all customize items. If there is another platinum crown/headpiece that you unlock for clearing every song on Extreme, and it is required for the trophy: that would make things MUCH harder. Still better than asking you to Perfect every Extreme song (which for me, may as well be impossible.) Though they don't always require 100% purchases for trophies when the last items are really tough to open up. Like how Future Rin Style module was not required for the "unlock all modules" trophy in the first game. I guess time will tell.

11. Kyrika

Kyrika Advanced Player

If there's another accessory that unlocks for clearing all songs on extreme again, I may not be able to platinum this either simply because of the inclusion of Intense Singing of Hatsune Miku... I've never been able to even get to the end of that song on extreme, let alone clear it. I guess they figured one game without the song in it was too many, I've never been a fan of it >.> Maybe the new note map for it will be a little more forgiving, but I doubt it, considering all the redone notemaps for classic songs look to be a step up from what they used to be x.X

12. Nepgear

Nepgear Night ★ Fever

Home Page:
    Gekishou is actually a lot less spammy now. It's more in like with NegaPosi and Sadistic Music Factory.

13. hisokeee

hisokeee Intermediate Player

trophies that can be achieved by grinding has never intrigued me, needs trophies like All perfects + challenge item thrown in there to make the platinum truly feel like you beaten the game. A rythm game without trophies regarding your scores is kind of ironic in my opinion lol

14. Kyrika

Kyrika Advanced Player

Hisokeee, we both know that the true reward for anything should be making a certain someone do a full playthrough of Gal*Gun :P

15. hisokeee

hisokeee Intermediate Player

that wins the internet, it is too powerful LOL

16. Otase

Otase Advanced Player

That accessory is optional and not required to platinum lol...
    Do not agree, first comes the health of the console buttons lol
    I can give you a better troller and its Vanillaware advertsing their Muramasa Rebirth DLC trough trophies,
    each pack containes 6 trophies and there 4 DLC packs so now just imagine that lmao (people who don't want to buy DLC will be pissed off)

17. Koushiro3

Koushiro3 Advanced Player

Federal Employee
    Has anyone platinum'd the game yet? I'm about to start playing my copy in a bit, i'm assuming there's at least a trophy translation guide available for those of us who can't read japanese?

18. Morning Blue

Morning Blue Big Debut

So for the skin trophy, do you need to unlock ALL of the skins, or just ones from playing on Normal/Hard charts? Because one requires beating every song on Extreme.

19. ShinUkyo

ShinUkyo 魔法のユダヤ人

I sure hope it's the prior, yikes! Though if they edited one certain song to be similar in difficulty to Sadistic Music Factory, then at least clearing it might be possible. I keep forgetting to watch one of the videos with its new note chart. Now if we had to get Perfects on every Extreme, well, this would be impossible for me and one rare platinum trophy. But after the last game, I don't see them doing that.

20. AjidoMarujido

AjidoMarujido Newbie Player

Another trophy question. Did that top silver trophy turn out to be for edit mode?

I heard a few different possibilities, has anyone uploaded an edit to make sure?